Moving

Depending on where you move and how high up it is...........you're going to hate the power you lose from the elevation. Its going to be VERY noticeable :( So don't think theres anything wrong with your bike, or a tune will fix it, cause it won't. You'll just need to learn to live with less power like the rest of us cloud dwellers :laugh:

I have a busa brother out there right now that moved from indiana...pm me and Ill give ya his number, as he isnt on the board

I am currently schlepping moving boxes from my old house to my new house.

I HATE MOVING!!!

I became spoiled over the 12 years that the Navy sent in someone to pack it and then move it. :laugh: :laugh: This is one of those horrid DITY (do it yourself) Moves. :( :(

moving is a bummer but if i was going to live anywhere besides tx. It would be colorado for sure ! Get your bow ready , can't beat the hunting and the people . Good luck with your move . :beerchug:
i am moving to colorado in july.

I work for an oilfield company called schlumberger and they just built a new building there. They are paying for the move and bumping my salary up. They are located in commerce city.

Tune will not help because the altittude changes so much there i lived there for 7 yrs and my bike ran like crap when i came to calif i bought a new busa and i am loving it don't move colo sucks

Back