Mototeck undertail - group buy

...didn't mean to edit this, but we know there was some miscommunication...no need to get everyone wound up...thanks for understanding

- VaBusa -

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "just keeping things to a dull roar here"|1140642220 -->

of course!!
mad.gif

can't wait to start wrenching on that undertail

<!--EDIT|seatec
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140641432 -->

In light of the new post of another group buy, I would urge all 21 + members who comitted to this group buy to follow through and not let those of us down who are counting on you to make this purchase happen at the $219 price level.

Sure man that sounds cool. I'm up that way every now & then. There is a Ruff Ryder chapter in B-more and in southern MD so i'll be riding up your way more this summer.

No i'm not on dcsportbike.net

Stay up & be safe.............

keep it up guys...

call in the orders..

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140641832 -->

okay guys.. about the whole shipping mess up. i will take part of the blame. but basically heres what happened.. this is the first time the vendor has shipped these out.. and is using UPS with tracking / insurance etc.. he said he has to follow certain guide lines about the packaging.. the distance between the outerbox and the material inside.. becuase of this distance, the box is considered oversize. and thus the price of 25 dollars for shipping. he said he could do it for less, but that UPS would not cover and shipping damage.

I trust the vendor and feel happy to work him.. i am sorry for the extra cost and will work with any member here about it. send me a pm.

Thank you again for making this a good experience and thank you for your quick purchases.
smile.gif

Thanx for clearing that up kkattan. it does make sense and i guess its better to pay more money than to a have your paint job scracthed up or otherwise damaged.

Thanx again for all your work.

so where do we stand on the numbers?? when will we know they are shipped? I think he said they would email us, but I wanted to see if that was what everyone else thought?
biggrin.gif

so where do we stand on the numbers??  when will we know they are shipped?  I think he said they would email us, but I wanted to see if that was what everyone else thought?  
biggrin.gif
yes.. only after 21 orders.. currently 19.. are processed.. shipment will begin. .email will be sent once UPS tracking number can be provided.. i also told vendor to call me directly when 21 is reached.

i will post up here.

Thanks again kkattan. This is my first group buy and so far i'm digging it. You're doing a great job.

How many more orders do we need?

i think he got 19.  the remaining 2 probably don't have internet handy at work so we probably end up "roasting" until tonight.

Wanna get a pool going on who gets their tail first? 5 bux sez its not me.  lol

<!--EDIT|seatec
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140641542 -->

hey man  i hear ya.  He even could've chimed in right when the group buy was forming and say that he could get us a better deal but thats all water under the bridge.  He better not be shipping for $15 bucks though.  lol.  
PS we should hook up and cruise this summer.

you on dcsportsbike.net/com
rock.gif
I couldn't have done that either. First off this guy worked very hard on getting you the best deal he could. Second off, for all I knew he didn't want to go through us, which I just found out he did try. Third off I just got the prices this morning on the products.

Please guys stay committed to this group buy because I will not sale one of them until this group buy is finished SUCCESSFULLY. Also I asked to moderator to delete my post.

Thanks guys for understanding this miss understanding.

Back