Mototeck undertail - group buy

I was billed the same 244.99.
rant.gif

Ok, it's 11:21 A.M. EST. I've been calling to place my order but no answer. Just wanted to let you guys & gals know so you don't think i'm holding up progress.

Maybe someone will answer by 11:30.
sad.gif

called this morning.. they are in a meeting.. i sent email regarding the final price.

hope to have answer soon.
smile.gif

so that leaves 2 more right? hope they don't hold of now they know it might be $244.

<!--EDIT|seatec
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140633513 -->

was also charged the 244.99, still better than 299.99 plus shipping
biggrin.gif
wooooo hoooo send it.......

I'm not sure how many are left. I'm just glad I'm not the last person to order & you all weren't waiting on me!!!!!!!!!!!!
slider1.gif

Same here. $244.  hopefulley its just a mistake but hey. $244 is still much better than $299 + shipping.
i cant see it being a mistake if all of us are getting charged $25.99 for shipping... one thing i hate about online transactions is that most of the time you get taken to the bank on shipping charges... I personally asked about what my total charge was going to be after i called them to order and they couldnt tell me cause they said that they hadnt figured out shipping. I shouldnt be suprised i guess by the $25.99 since they couldnt tell me on the phone at the time i ordered... oh well... like those above said, better to pay $219 + shipping instead of $299 +....

okay about the shipping charges...

I just got off the phone..

its true.. he thought it would be around 10 to 15 dollars.. but the boxes are considered oversize by UPS.. the girth is large..i got a detailed explanation from the vendor and even contact numbers at UPS.. vendor is not charging us extra money for shipping. same price UPS charges..

if someone wants the details i can break it down for you.. pm me.

sorry if this has caused confusion.

okay about the shipping charges...

I just got off the phone..

its true.. he thought it would be around 10 to 15 dollars.. but the boxes are considered oversize by UPS.. the girth is large..i got a detailed explanation from the vendor and even contact numbers at UPS.. vendor is not charging us extra money for shipping. same price UPS charges..

if someone wants the details i can break it down for you.. pm me.

sorry if this has caused confusion.
I'm cool with it.  i saved a lot of money and thats all i care about. it would be nice to know the exact price next time because some guys and gals might be on a tight budget.

All in all this has been a nice experiance.  

<!--EDIT|seatec
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140633901 -->

so what are the numbers?? or will we still be charged another $10 for not getting 21 paid orders??

Back