MOTOTECK GAGES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've E-mailed a that guy Erik many times, and he always replied back with the same answers to my questions ( they do not have any of the white face gauges in stock! ) I'll order them from any of the mototeck dealers, just give me a telephone number that I can reach you at to put my order in. E-mail me at mail@kennedymachine.com

OK I'M BACK AGAIN WITH THE (MOTOTECK GAGES) QUESTIONS AGAIN. WELL I FOUND OUT THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO JOIN A CLUB TO GET THEM. ALSO MARTINM THIS GUY ERICK WILL NOT RETURN MY E-MAIL.MARTIN I TRIED TO E-MAIL YOU THIS MORNING ,BUT I DON'T KNOW IF YOU GOT IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T HEAR FROM YOU.SOOOOO IF SOMEONE HAS A NEW OR DIFFERENT AVE. TO GET THE COLOR GAGES PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THANKS...BB

SLOWHAND yes I am: That the gauges are a very pretty accessory, but some serious noggin time, carefully weighing materials employed in their manufacturing process vs their staggering retail price, must be applied against one's ultimate purchase decision.

I forwarded your email a while back to Erik, he said he took care of you.

The price is fair, you own an $11,000 bike, $100 for some trick guage faces is a good price I think.

It's nice to look down at the fastest color....RED ;)

I would pay $50, or maybe even the $100 asking price, but for all FOUR. I don't have a problem reading my gauges; I would buy the white ones just for looks.

[This message has been edited by valklex (edited 12 August 2000).]

Valk, this is all wishful thinking. If you want different colored gauges, you have to pay the horrendous hellacious price.

And, with all respect, I have to say that if you can read black gauges, you're boulevard cruising.

Boulevard cruising is cool, too. Some of my best friends are boul...**cough cough.....)

But if you're out there on the edge, first of all you don't read gauges at all, but if you do, and sometimes in practice you do, then almost ANY color is better than black.

I received an immediate response from Erik. My question was what color for the copper busa- copper or white??
Which color is easier to read?
He also offered to do 1 copper and 1 white face for uniqeness.

old_thread.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back