MOTOTECK GAGES

Status
Not open for further replies.

OB_bennie byrd

Registered
DO ANYONE KNOW HOW TO ORDER OR WHERE TO ORDER THESE DIFFERENT COLOR GAGES FROM. I KNOW THAT MARTIN HAVE INFORMATION ON THESE, ON HIS SITE, BUT I WAS LOOKING FOR A 800 NUMBER OR A E-MAIL ADDRESS. IF YOU KNOW WHERE, LET ME KNOW.

THANKS.........BB

i ordered my blue ones today from cyber bike stuff seems they have them in stock and mototech doesn't phone number is on cover page of the other site labusas.org on top right

you have to get the add. off the site and send a money order. i know it sounds shady but it works. Make sure you call them and tell them what you want and when your going to send the m/o. they will write it down and you will have your stuff in 7 days.

WELL I TRIED TO E-MAIL THESE GUYS FROM MOTOTECK AND I DIDN'T GET A REPLY, SO HERE I AM AGAIN TRYING TO GET INFORMATION ON THESE GAGES. IF THERE'S ANYONE WITH THESE COLOR GAGES ON THE SHELF, POST YOUR 800# OR E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR ORDERING.

THANKS....BB

You need to leave your name and address if you want them to help.
They may also just be swamped right now...I know I've been working 12 hour days lately :(

bb, did you go to the website? you need to CALL them on the phone. thats what i did. i talked to them personally. if not leave a message.

I GAVE THEM MY E-MAIL ADDRESS AND MY HOME ADDRESS. I WOULD GIVE THEM A CALL ,BUT I DON'T HAVE THEIR NUMBER. IF SOMEONE HAVE IT ,PLEASE POST.

...BB

bb, ok it took me 1 second to find on their site. but ill give it to you anyway. (450)962-9998.. Like i said all i did was found what i wanted. told him that i was sendin the money order, and he wrote my name down ect. It took approx. 7 days to get my turn signals.Screw the e-mail sometimes they might not even check . give them a call on fri. and you will be hooked up.

Is he still charging $100 for two pieces of printed plastic? Let me know when they're around $19.95 and I'll buy a set of white ones.

bennie i didnt join the club i charged mine he shipped out same day alot easier than sending money out plus faster shipping

Being able to read your gauges at a glance when you're hell bent for leather is worth a lot more than $100.

I went yellow. Now I don't have to look down and concentrate to absorb info from stupid black gauges.

I glance and I understand.

The money you put into your personal performance is much more important than the money you put into your bike's performance.

These gauges are about personal performance, much in the same way that correct lenses (glasses or contacts) are.

Buy'em & be a better rider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back