Motorcyclist flipped bird, popped wheelie, crashed

Thats why we dont have the ghost riders out here the cops will crash into you then say you fell...
thumb_up.gif

so is that what we're calling it when a cop runs over a biker now..."accident"...i'd like to see the patrol car vid....

As far as I'm concerned those cops should have been fired and arrested on the spot. The passenger of that bike was an innocent bystander and therefore the ramming technique should'nt have been considered. You're also suppose to get permission to attempt a procedure like that and if they had they would'nt have been suspended. This tells me those idiot cops took it upon themselves to go ahead and attempt to murder two people one of them innocent of anything.

Idiot yes, no doubt! But the cops went way out of bounds here. If you so much as bump a police car its attempted murder of a LEO. WTF was this premeditated? Sorry this was "Police brutality" at its best. I hope they sue their A$$ off and both of them lose their jobs.

This story is why you cant give cops the power to ram bikers, because they think all of us bikers should be run over.

Back in 1995 I bought a 600 katana that needed bodywork. I got the bodywork on one day and just had to take the bike for its first ride. Mind you my mirrors where on back order. I do a speed run down the service drive a mile from my house then back up the other way. I turn the corner and go down a street with nothing on it, posted speed 25mph and I'd say a ran up to 60mph. I come to the end of the block at the stop sigh wait 3 secs and start to go again "BAM" I get rammed from a cop car and knocked 40' from the bike. The cop grabs me slams me on the hood of his car which breaks 2 bones in my nose. He said he rammed me because I was running from him. I have gone lees than 1 mile from MY side street and he says he was following me till I turned onto this street and saw me hit the gas and clocked me at 61mph he was pulling up behind me with his lights on (bright sunny day) when he saw me start leaving the stop sigh so he hit me doing 28mph (speed of dash cam at impact).

Yes I broke the law running my bike up to 60 mph down a 1/8 long block with open fields on both sides and yes he had his lights on when I moved 7' form the stop sigh after stopping. But at no time did I know he was behind me and at no time did he use his siren but still I should be hurt or killed and have my nose broken because he was PO'ed at bikers right?

If I'm ever around to see something like this happen in real life again I will be headed for prison because I will run over, shoot, beat and just plain kill anyone that runs into ANY biker on purpose just because of what happen to me!

Just so you guys know, the video and story from LI are not the same. On LI the Idiot jetted and ran into a Police car in a parking lot. The first video is from Texas and the second one if you listen to the audio, the rider was wanted for a gun incident.

NOT that I am an advocate to running down bikes but there is a good video of a bank robber getaway in Spain where he requested a bike and they gave him one...for about a 1/4 mile

Just so you guys know, the video and story from LI are not the same. On LI the Idiot jetted and ran into a Police car in a parking lot. The first video is from Texas and the second one if you listen to the audio, the rider was wanted for a gun incident.

NOT that I am an advocate to running down bikes but there is a good video of a bank robber getaway in Spain where he requested a bike and they gave him one...for about a 1/4 mile
Their suspension will be a scary time... There just citizens now without a badge and the bike community will not tolerate this. If I were them, I wouldn't spent too much time walking in public, someone might accidentally run into them

The Bank robber in Spain is a whole different story, he was using hostages to get what he wanted... They should of just put a SWAT snipers bullet between his eyes.

there's the vid from the striking unit (don't know haw to post vids)on the youtube menu at the bottom of the first video a few spaces over. watching that one, it looks as the accident happened after the striking unit rounded the corner from the side road to the pursuit road. (still could've been avoided, but wasn't a blatant headon ramming like portrayed .

Their suspension will be a scary time... There just citizens now without a badge and the bike community will not tolerate this. If I were them, I wouldn't spent too much time walking in public, someone might accidentally run into them

The Bank robber in Spain is a whole different story, he was using hostages to get what he wanted... They should of just put a SWAT snipers bullet between his eyes.
I know Charley and believe there is a lot of credibility when he speaks.

There is a lesson here...don't run. I have been riding all kinds of motorcycles for 44 years and have never been treated disrespectfully. Maybe that is because the times I have been lit up I have pulled over as soon as possible.

There is something I just caught on the vid, the two officers were suspended for 60 days but the Chief said "they did nothing criminal" then why were they suspended?
rock.gif
?

Guy pulled a gun on the cop. Shoulda shot the fat bastard then and there. "Sir ain't gonna do nothin'..." What a crock. If that guy had hurt someone in that chase, it woulda been him his family and his dog back where I come from. We don't put up with that ****...

Back