MotoGP 2023

bigoltool

Registered
So it looks like Yamaha are the first to fire a salvo in the 2023 MotoGP Press intro's. Bit different Aero, BNG. Morbidelli had better find some mojo soon or he'll just be keeping Topraks seat warm for when that eventually happens.
Fmra81KaEAA2O_T?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Honda has ditched the SC Project Exhaust for Akropovic for this season, Aprilia (SC Project) now the only non-Akro team. Also reading that several riders (Quartararo, Rins, and Aleix are all I know of for now) have swapped helmet Brands for 2023. And all the Riders are moaning about the new Sprint race format (or compensation for it most likely) for this year, as it means more races for them. More to Come as testing approaches.

Honda has ditched the SC Project Exhaust for Akropovic for this season, Aprilia (SC Project) now the only non-Akro team. Also reading that several riders (Quartararo, Rins, and Aleix are all I know of for now) have swapped helmet Brands for 2023. And all the Riders are moaning about the new Sprint race format (or compensation for it most likely) for this year, as it means more races for them. More to Come as testing approaches.

I can understand their moaning. What would NFL players do if they added a dozen quarter or half hour games to their schedule, especially with no pay difference? As a viewer, I’m a fan of more races to watch. Other than Speedway motorcycle racing I’ve never enjoyed short distance sprint races.

I can understand their moaning. What would NFL players do if they added a dozen quarter or half hour games to their schedule, especially with no pay difference? As a viewer, I’m a fan of more races to watch. Other than Speedway motorcycle racing I’ve never enjoyed short distance sprint races.
Yeah its just too much, they're struggling to attract manufacturers to the series now, by creating a spectacle like this its hard to justify all the extra outlay by the teams, and riders.

Yeah its just too much, they're struggling to attract manufacturers to the series now, by creating a spectacle like this its hard to justify all the extra outlay by the teams, and riders.

I wasn’t aware that they’re trying to attract manufacturers. They’re missing Kawasaki and BMW and now Suzuki. I figured they were happy with their teams as F1 seems to be with the number of teams they’re ‘allowing’ in. Andretti racing has been trying to get an F1 team going for a long time without results. I’d also thought that Rossi would directly field a GP team full time but…

So it looks like Yamaha are the first to fire a salvo in the 2023 MotoGP Press intro's. Bit different Aero, BNG. Morbidelli had better find some mojo soon or he'll just be keeping Topraks seat warm for when that eventually happens.

View attachment 1660889
Hmm more aero does that mean they're finally gonna get some HP and top end speed ?
I know FQ said he was disappointed at the last test engine wise but was he pulling a fib ?
Do Yamaha have a V4 now?

Toprak is no fool, he wants to be competitive if and when he makes the jump to the big show.

Marquez is only focused on that legacy-critical 7th-world title, and Honda is looking to get beyond Marquez. With Rins and Mir onboard, it's questionable if Marquez is the faster rider on a Honda, much less getting past Fabio, Pecco, and the rest of the most talented field in MotoGP history.

Honda has had most of the greatest riders in GP history at one time or another. None of them whipped Honda the way Marquez has. Marquez called all the development shots and he led Honda to a bike only he can ride fast. I think Honda is done with Marquez. I think Honda wants to build a Suzuki with Ducati power. If they can do that they will be unstoppable, even without Marquez.

Back