More "Transparency" in Govt

This is funny. How about this... Lets say the real reason he was elected... because he's black. How's that sit? Do you honestly think that if the ticket was Clinton and Biden there would have been the record turn out to vote in all these cities? Really?? I'm sure that all the voters in Baltimore City would have just thought, we've had enough!! Some would have voted for the Hillary kool-aid, but no where near the numbers. Deep down you know that, you dont have to say it here. Yea it's beating a dead horse, but these threads are silly anyway so why not...

Say what you want, I dont care if he's purple (kinda like his lips), it's not him making most of the decisions, it's congress. Term limits are the answer. Flame away... :poke:
I'm sure some people voted for him because he's black, probably as many as voted for McCain because he isn't. I think whoever was on the Dem ticket would have won, because many folks were sick of the Bush nonsense. Even dedicated Dubya supporters were struggling to find the good at the end...
Term limits are indeed the answer, I have said that for years. I say things I mean, here and in real life, no ambiguity here. The lip comment is a little too obvious, don't ya think? Kinda like me asking if you have your pointy white hat and white robe all cleaned up for the rally this month......

I think a race between McCain (a very moderate Republican - too moderate by some conservatives) and Hillary would have been a different race. The fact is that the fascination of electing our first President of color (and hoping I did not say that in a way to offend anyone as it would be purely unintentional if I did) IS what swayed the election; a woman President also carried some fascination which helped her. Even with the unpoplulary of the War and President Bush, the election was closer than most thought it would be. Obama would not have won if he were perceived as a white candidate. Strictly IMHO not trying to be offense just honest.

I think a race between McCain (a very moderate Republican - too moderate by some conservatives) and Hillary would have been a different race. The fact is that the fascination of electing our first President of color (and hoping I did not say that in a way to offend anyone as it would be purely unintentional if I did) IS what swayed the election; a woman President also carried some fascination which helped her. Even with the unpoplulary of the War and President Bush, the election was closer than most thought it would be. Obama would not have won if he were perceived as a white candidate. Strictly IMHO not trying to be offense just honest.
No offense taken by me, and you could be right. I happen to disagree with what you're saying, but a case could be made that it's true.

...I just wonder why we even tolerate to discuss that our country could be run...is being run by corruption and lawlessness.
Here it is, a simple calm discussion on A: our President, the crony and undetermined legal national with a penchant for offering our country on a platter to the highest bidder...and B: a cold blooded killer with a Lothario for a husband... I could go on and on with the descriptions...but why do we even consider a vote towards such trash? When did our Country become so cheap to us it was ok for someone so dirty to decide what things become law to us? When did we say it was acceptable for them to be our World Representative?
And don't think for one tiny wide open Busa second that I don't feel that 97% of Congress and the House fall under those same descriptions...but again, I'm saddened that we have all "settled" for this plate of warm excrement we have been handed and spoon it in like we believe when were told its fillet.
We already drank the Kool aid so to speak if we haven't stopped to consider what fools we are to not draw a line somewhere so far back we have lost sight of it.
Have some "fillet" with your kool aid everyone...it's warm....

...I just wonder why we even tolerate to discuss that our country could be run...is being run by corruption and lawlessness.
Here it is, a simple calm discussion on A: our President, the crony and undetermined legal national with a penchant for offering our country on a platter to the highest bidder...and B: a cold blooded killer with a Lothario for a husband... I could go on and on with the descriptions...but why do we even consider a vote towards such trash? When did our Country become so cheap to us it was ok for someone so dirty to decide what things become law to us? When did we say it was acceptable for them to be our World Representative?
And don't think for one tiny wide open Busa second that I don't feel that 97% of Congress and the House fall under those same descriptions...but again, I'm saddened that we have all "settled" for this plate of warm excrement we have been handed and spoon it in like we believe when were told its fillet.
We already drank the Kool aid so to speak if we haven't stopped to consider what fools we are to not draw a line somewhere so far back we have lost sight of it.
Have some "fillet" with your kool aid everyone...it's warm....

Could our reluctance to discuss what you suggest be in part due to the feeling that anyone who dares speak out against our government is branded a traitor?
A representative democracy is a failure when the representatives no longer reflect the ideals of those they supposedly serve, and we reached that point decades ago. They serve themselves first, and whoever is paying the most next. We are left out of the equation completely.

Men (and women) of principle and character just can't hardly get elected anymore; they have to compromise and pander to mulitple special interests just to get elected. And of top of it, must of us would not be willing to put up with the Bullshait to run.

Steph, that's making the assumption that you understand, which I don't believe you do. Maybe while you're telling everyone to educate themselves you should break out a history book and get educated yourself. History tends to repeat itself. Why don't you ask the jews if they were just being paranoid? I'm sure there was people just like you saying "everything's fine, you guys are just paranoid". You may be shocked one day to realize that you don't know as much you think you do. Everyone has a bias, keep that in mind when you copy and paste your replies from google. Try practicing what you preach "open your mind", you may be surprised at where you end up.

How much exposure have you had to international organizations their infrastructures and capabilities?

Are you really trying to make a link between the diplomatic status granted to INTERPOL and the holocaust? Really?

Men (and women) of principle and character just can't hardly get elected anymore; they have to compromise and pander to mulitple special interests just to get elected. And of top of it, must of us would not be willing to put up with the Bullshait to run.

I have thought for a long time, the people best suited for the job are smart enough to stay away from it... ya know the ones that eat their "retardios"

:rofl:

whenever the conspiracy nuts have no argument....they go to "jews and the holocaust" as reason to legitimize thier paroid dillusions...lol

funny how a discussion about a law that was signed in 1983.....which was so horrific, and so life changing nobody knew about it until last week....has gotten to race.

25 + years and nobody in this conversation has been directly effected by this....

PS: WE HAVE TERM LIMITS. THEY ARE CALLED ELECTIONS, STOP VOTING CRIMINALS INTO OFFICE.

Last edited:
Could our reluctance to discuss what you suggest be in part due to the feeling that anyone who dares speak out against our government is branded a traitor?
A representative democracy is a failure when the representatives no longer reflect the ideals of those they supposedly serve, and we reached that point decades ago. They serve themselves first, and whoever is paying the most next. We are left out of the equation completely.

agreed....

Back