More Orange Man bad problems

Wa wa wa waaaaat?????
Biden lied about another campaign promise??? No surely not...
Biden put kamala in charge of the southern border and has been saying what a great job she's been doing. So how can this be? After all she did go visit it once, albeit on a pre rehearsed media staged love fest....
Her response if asked today on this would be... "Togetherness is important, which is why we will work together, and continue to work together, to address these issues, to tackle these challenges, and to work together as we continue to work operating from the new norms, rules, and agreements, that we will convene to work together on to galvanize united action. This is a matter of urgent priority for all of us and I know we will work on this together."

I have never seen such a clown mess of a administration. Keep voting Democrat

Last edited:
‘Not one more foot on my watch’ were his words. He called it racist many times during the campaign. Now once again…
1696536675795.gif

He was right.
This is all not to mention sleepy canceled the wall, let the materials rot for two years and recently sold much of it for pennys on the dollar as scrap and now wants more. They flooded this country from day one. Now of course it’s an election year so let’s look like we care. Idiots

Wa wa wa waaaaat?????
Biden lied about another campaign promise??? No surely not...
Biden put kamala in charge of the southern border and has been saying what a great job she's been doing. So how can this be? After all she did go visit it once, albeit on a pre rehearsed media staged love fest....
Her response if asked today on this would be... "Togetherness is important, which is why we will work together, and continue to work together, to address these issues, to tackle these challenges, and to work together as we continue to work operating from the new norms, rules, and agreements, that we will convene to work together on to galvanize united action. This is a matter of urgent priority for all of us and I know we will work on this together."

I have never seen such a clown mess of a administration. Keep voting Democrat

By now I think the Dems may be starting to realize that yes, a womanizing, lying, demeaning, self centered, narcissistic, felon could actually do a better job than the choice they have.

If Trump skates out of the Ga charges, I can hear the strokes across the land starting all the way from here.

I actually start to think, holy crap Trump may actually be the 1st president in history that will be able to pardon himself. I sort of thought it was a joke at first.......but now.......

Trump ain't stupid. He could also be the first president in history to get re-elected and he doesn't even need to campaign. He still leads by 40 points.

Sunday 60 minutes reported that SBF offered to pay Trump not to run.

If that doesn't say something about how worried they are, you don't have a pulse.

God help us all.

By now I think the Dems may be starting to realize that yes, a womanizing, lying, demeaning, self centered, narcissistic, felon could actually do a better job than the choice they have.

If Trump skates out of the Ga charges, I can hear the strokes across the land starting all the way from here.

I actually start to think, holy crap Trump may actually be the 1st president in history that will be able to pardon himself. I sort of thought it was a joke at first.......but now.......

Trump ain't stupid. He could also be the first president in history to get re-elected and he doesn't even need to campaign. He still leads by 40 points.

Sunday 60 minutes reported that SBF offered to pay Trump not to run.

If that doesn't say something about how worried they are, you don't have a pulse.

God help us all.
The tough part would be if he was able to be re-elected, he will focus on revenge more than doing his job as a president....

He would be a tornado in the White House....

The tough part would be if he was able to be re-elected, he will focus on revenge more than doing his job as a president....

I haven't yet seen them put up a pathway that blocks him from being re-elected. Even if convicted of a felony in Ga., I don't think he could be blocked from being voted for.

I'm not a Constitutional expert. Or know how to search every possible election statute. But so far I haven't seen it.

To further add heat, Goetz who is a pretty aligned right winger, just single handedly got the Speaker of the House removed, because he found middle ground with the Dems.

Goetz had the balls to say he will start the proceedings. He not only did, he did so with an exclamation point.

So if you don't wish to align with Trump, your political career could be in jeopardy.

Again, God help us all.

I have lost faith in America putting forth any good leadership.

I think it would be good if Trump got back into office....this way there'd be nobody else to blame when something goes to hell.....

I personally don't think he has the right mind-set to be in there....not now......he's far too jaded now and will only be getting pay-back.....that's no way to be as a president.

I think it would be good if Trump got back into office....this way there'd be nobody else to blame when something goes to hell.....

I personally don't think he has the right mind-set to be in there....not now......he's far too jaded now and will only be getting pay-back.....that's no way to be as a president.
Same ole same ole ‘if trump gets in he’ll start WWIII’ when in fact he did exactly the opposite. Yet the hatred is so deep in people like you you’re still believing what they say he will do instead of what he did. First potus in over four decades to not start a war anywhere.
Go back to the debates. Everything he said would happen if we elected Biden has happened and is happening. The TDS still prevents people from saying ‘Trump was right’.

Same ole same ole ‘if trump gets in he’ll start WWIII’ when in fact he did exactly the opposite. Yet the hatred is so deep in people like you you’re still believing what they say he will do instead of what he did. First potus in over four decades to not start a war anywhere.
Go back to the debates. Everything he said would happen if we elected Biden has happened and is happening. The TDS still prevents people from saying ‘Trump was right’.
Hatred? Not hardly, I have no hate,

I observe his demeanor, I don't think it will be any sort of surprise as to what he will do if he gets in there...even a blind person can see that.

Things are different than they were in 2016 and he is different.

I could understand that with politicians and Trump could be vengeful but he’s always had America up front. He will be focused on us again. The politicians sure don’t care about anything but their bank accounts……

Biden’s pledge to build 20 miles of wall isn’t going to do anything if the rest of the 400 mile border is unprotected.
The only reason he’s doing this is because people in big cities where migrants have been sent are screaming for action. Now he can point to this and say he did something.

Hatred? Not hardly, I have no hate,

I observe his demeanor, I don't think it will be any sort of surprise as to what he will do if he gets in there...even a blind person can see that.

Things are different than they were in 2016 and he is different.
I hope he gets in and takes a wrecking ball to all of them. You’re right things are different now. Just about everything he was being accused of that people labeled conspiracies has been proven true. Russia Russia Russia. False. Full of lies and a scam. The laptop. Russian disinfo. Wrong. Actually proven true. Biden taking money from China. Bs they said. We know have proof he did. Biden talked with son about business. Bs they said. Also now proven true. Gas, food and everything will be more expensive. Bs they said. Now everyone and their pockets knows it’s true. He’ll flood the country with illegals if you elect him. Bs. Racist. Xenophobic and a bunch of other labels. That also turned out to be true. The media did such a good job convincing sheeple trump was the evil one and Biden was our savior. Now look at what we got. Trump was right about all of it. All of them need to be walked out and tarred and feathered.

Biden’s pledge to build 20 miles of wall isn’t going to do anything if the rest of the 400 mile border is unprotected.
The only reason he’s doing this is because people in big cities where migrants have been sent are screaming for action. Now he can point to this and say he did something.
And that something was the same thing that Orange Man was skewered over.

It's sort of like the kid and the dam story at this point. Now it's just a pointless attempt.

A lot more of are realizing that neither choice is acceptable. Good description of Trump, Tom.

If he doesn’t, I hear the cell door latching

I could understand that with politicians and Trump could be vengeful but he’s always had America up front. He will be focused on us again. The politicians sure don’t care about anything but their bank accounts……
I think he'll be vengeful.....he was vengeful before as a CEO so this will be no different....

With any luck there's not a lot of collateral damage along the way......and this is all under the assumption that he gets in.

Anyone who actually wants trump back in power is as deluded as he is. He is a self interested buffoon that only cares about himself and his money. Using the presidency towards those goals is a crime against not only American citizens but also the citizens of the world.

Read the whole story. It’s not his pledge, he’s honoring something that trump put into place (and) that money was already meant to fund.

Hi. But the wall that he builds will only make so the they will only go throught a few check points. Thst way they will be able to get all the things that they will need to know like where to go where to get free housing, food, money medical care, driving liences and ID'S and schooling. Ma. has a law that we have to house them all and everything that they need. As what I said above. I never liked Trump as a person or a lot of what he said. It is what he did. So if he runs I will have to vote for Bide + Harry's because he made more jobs, keep inflation low and he has the boarder CLOSED. LOL.

Back