need medical help.

shadetree57

Registered
I started breaking out with a rash thursday and started having bad acid reflux friday. Went to the emergency room yesterday. They gave me bennedryl and a shot and a GI cocktail. It seemed to help but I woke up this morning with bad indijestion. I take prilocect and haven't had a problem until now but it hurts like He]]. Anybody got any sugestions. I'd go to the doctor but it's sunday. Sometimes the pain in my lower esophogus is almost unbearable.Help if you can . Thanks.

Helibacter Pylori - infectious ulcer. If your stools are very dark (almost like tar), then you have an ulcer. If stools are normal brown then you do not have a bleeding ulcer. You gave very vague information in your post. Is it possible you had an allergic reaction (food allergy) or have you been having this problem for a period of time? Breaking out is consistent with allergic reaction (that is why they gave you benadryl).

I have had Chronic Level IV GERD for over 12 years. Early on I did every pill ever made for acid but ended up having scar tissue and whould choke on my food. Valve was eaten away from the acid and eventually had a nissan fundoplication which is a full stomach wrap to correct the missint valve and keep down the acid. I highly you get with your docs and determin by way of a scope how much issues you have down there before this level of sevierity is reached. Relax, stay calm, monitor your diet, raise the head of your bed, don't eat late and go to be on it and get the best meds that work for you.

I started breaking out with a rash thursday and started having bad acid reflux friday. Went to the emergency room yesterday. They gave me bennedryl and a shot and a GI cocktail. It seemed to help but I woke up this morning with bad indijestion. I take prilocect and haven't had a problem until now but it hurts like He]]. Anybody got any sugestions. I'd go to the doctor but it's sunday. Sometimes the pain in my lower esophogus is almost unbearable.Help if you can . Thanks.

I have had Chronic Level IV GERD for over 12 years. Early on I did every pill ever made for acid but ended up having scar tissue and whould choke on my food. Valve was eaten away from the acid and eventually had a nissan fundoplication which is a full stomach wrap to correct the missint valve and keep down the acid. I highly you get with your docs and determin by way of a scope how much issues you have down there before this level of sevierity is reached. Relax, stay calm, monitor your diet, raise the head of your bed, don't eat late and go to be on it and get the best meds that work for you.
I had the scope done about 3 years ago and my throat was closed up so much that he about could'nt get the scope through so he strecthed it and haven't had any trouble till now. Seems like this allergic reaction and this reflux came on about the same time. I took a prescription prilosec awhile ago and all is well so far. Thank you guys for the info. That's what I like about all the people here, They try to help with any problem you might have. Have a nice night and all be carefull at the Bash.

Back