More mods in progress...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
I'm gettin started on a few new mods this week. The weather freakin' sucks so I'm sayin' to hell with it and doing a few things I've been wantin' to do for a while. Should be even sweeter when I'm done. Here's where I am right now on it.
wink.gif

IMG_0821.jpg

Ooops. I thougth I typed it before I put the link to the pic in...

Mods will be:

<ul>
[*] Clear Alternatives Integrated Tail Light Assembly ( HERE )
[*] Rear mudflap/signal/tag hanger removal
[*] Totally shaved, smoothed, and repainted undertail center section
[*] A set of Pazzo Racing brake & clutch levers... black with black adjusters
[*] ...and a set of Pilot Powers in 120/70 & 190/50
[/list]

Also thinkin' about cuttin' the Akra carbon can down to around 360-370mm in length and sanding and re-clearcoating it for gloss while I'm at it.
wink.gif

I've gave passing thought to just going ahead and doing a full paint job while I've got it torn down this far. I dunno though...

Sounds good. I figured it had something to do with the tail since it was removed in the pic.

Sure wish you were in my neighborhood Chris, with all this spare time you have on your hands you could of already installed my HID, my Scorpio alarm, new windscreen, sprocket and chain that's on the way shortly, silkolene change, possibly some engine ice...............oh speedo healer (haven't ordered it yet, but if I knew the bike was getting put together it would be on it's way already...........Hmmm am I missing anything?

I have no idea when I'm going to get around to it. Might keep you busy for a day or two anyways.

Sure wish you were in my neighborhood Chris, with all this spare time you have on your hands you could of already installed my HID, my Scorpio alarm, new windscreen, sprocket and chain that's on the way shortly, silkolene change, possibly some engine ice...............oh speedo healer (haven't ordered it yet, but if I knew the bike was getting put together it would be on it's way already...........Hmmm am I missing anything?

I have no idea when I'm going to get around to it. Might keep you busy for a day or two anyways.
Man, what I'd give to run a small shop and do just that for folks for a living.
drooling3.gif

Man, what I'd give to run a small shop and do just that for folks for a living.
drooling3.gif
Looks like you have enough room...I have to move a car out of the garage just to have enough room to work on my Busa
mad.gif
Well, I've got this in the back yard but I can't afford to finish it out just yet... Gotta come up with several grand to do the concrete and such... I'll finish it someday... when I stop buying mods for my bike!
drooling3.gif
I'm about to start getting it ready to paint. As soon as spring breaks and we start gettin' a string of warm days in a row I'm going to spray it.
wink.gif

shop_68.jpg

drooling3.gif

What are you doing online?
Go finish that beast!
The light assembly and levers won't ship until tomorrow (tuesday). I've got to get by the paint store and get a few things before I can get going on the undertail shavin'/fillin'. I hope to have it done by this weekend if all the parts get here and the paint work goes right.
wink.gif

Hope you dont paint it that black factory paint is very sweet looking.But it's not my bike is it lol
laugh.gif
Well, if I paint the whole thing I'm going with black, only not a metallic one like Kawi used. I'm talkin' a deep, pure black. I can't see me changing colors on it. Black friggin' rules on a bike!
wink.gif

Hey look at that BT's bike does have a left side after all. It may not look like a cow but it is missing something.
rock.gif
I just can't put my finger on it.
laugh.gif

Let us know how the progress is going.

Back