Cache bike progress

its gonna look like be4, but a little badder and lighter. low, long, hard launching machine..... blue/black 1/4mi track.
biggrin.gif

heres a REAL right now photo~~~

pretty tight, Cache. And dood, is that a juice bottle on the right side? I'm excited to see how she's gonna turn out.

and it looks like you got a nice little place out in the woods. I lovve shid like that. I mean, I'm no Paul Bunyan and I'm no Greenpeace demonstrator either, but I like the peace and quiet you can find outdoors.

Dayum Cache... Well Bro, get them screens down here and lemme do my thang, It's not much but it'll help...

and it looks like you got a nice little place out in the woods. I lovve shid like that. I mean, I'm no Paul Bunyan and I'm no Greenpeace demonstrator either, but I like the peace and quiet you can find outdoors.
I appreciate that appreciation..
we just finished moving here to get away from dodge, which was a tiny town anyway. love stretching room, and having bambi, etc in the yard everyday. the move is what has held up fixin the monsta. not long now!

damn....if I could have a nice place like that, I would be so at ease. I don't have any pics of my island, so it looks like it's time to brake out the camera again and share some pics.

Good to finally see some progress. Still none on my end regarding SA extensions, but I haven't forgotten you. And you may be interested to know that we're also fabbing a handlebar mount. In fact, that's taking precedence over the extensions...

cool LCW.
Reaper sent me the test phase of his first 1.5" risers. the 1.25" ones that were on during the wreck held up great and are a good testimonial to the product. I should have my forks by early next week..............

See OEM forks, Fairing stay, Dash covers, ram air ducts, Head lights, Rear Rims, Gauges and fairings on Ebay. Steady supply of Busa parts on there. On the Muzzy I'd try heating and getting it back in general area. Have some one weld a disc to cover the crimps.
Looks like fun, glad you OK.
Argh know the general cost of everything looks like around a grand and little more.

forks gonna be here this week...

still need a rear wheel.
thos of you that 'donated' parts to me, do you mind if I use them to get a wheel??
rock.gif

I like how you showed all of the pics from the wreck to almost finished. Nice looking ride. Was that a Juice bottle on the right side? If so what did you do with the canister that was there?

Back