Montel Williams

This young Marine gave his life to save 25 others...I never heard him mentioned on FOX...

http://www.newschannel9.com/news....ly.html

gluff_james_m_lg.jpg

It's nice to see somebody in the media...aka spotlight. Speaking out for the guys and gals who can't speak for themselves. It's gotten to where the news doesn't want to show the good stuff, the touchy feely stuff. All they care about is finding some gloom and dispare and making it the news. Who cares that Brittany is mental, I don't, her family does I'm sure. But that doesn't mean anything to all of us. Ledger died as an actor, I think it should be mentioned that he passed away, but not for 1-2 weeks after the fact. Let his family deal with it, let them greave for the time they need. And this goes for all the "celebrities" and I use the term loosely since for the most part they all have some time of problem. They want to focus on real Heroes and Celebrities, how about the soldiers, how about their families, how about some good things going on in this world? The media sucks, that's all I got.

finally someone on TV forcing a story that is actually worth listening to...wtg Montel
beerchug.gif

SEMPER FI Montell.....I had no idea that he was a Corporal before he went over to the dark side...haha
laugh.gif
We can never forget what our Service men and women have done and are doing for us.

New Montel fan here, thats what I call having a backbone. In this case,like 1" rebar. Thanks for sharing MCM
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

An example for others to follow, but most will crawl into a corner and hide

thumb_up.gif

some savy computer guys here should hook us all up with monty's email or website
beerchug.gif

Congrats for Montel getting to speak his mind, real shame he didn't realize that he is a puppet of a system that can squash him. He probably threw his career away over those comments.

Congrats for Montel getting to speak his mind, real shame he didn't realize that he is a puppet of a system that can squash him. He probably threw his career away over those comments.
Never know, he could be picked up by NBC or CNN as a news talk show host. I could see that happening just to pizz in FOX's wheaties.
dunno.gif

Montel has always been a stand up guy.......it is sad to see the liberal media attack him....

We need an email address to fox...........

While unfortunate this actor overdosed and through his life away... he made the choice........

All I know about him is that he was in a movie about gay cowboys, I did not see the movie.......gay cowboys?

Soldiers are giving there lives for our freedom.... that is the most honorable, unselfish act a person can do.... they deserve to be in the headlines .... go Montel !!!!

Toxicoligy report showed 2 different sleeping pills, Vicodin and Oxycotin. How could life be that miserable with all of his fame and fortune?
dunno.gif

He paid too high of a price to exercise his right to free speech.

If they haven't already, Fox is already likely trying to come up with some b.s. story about why he was fired other than the real reason.

Kudos to Montel.

--Wag--

Back