Montel Williams

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
oRgsters -
I just saw this and was blown away... For those who don't know, Montel Williams was a Naval Officer who served in the intelligence field. In military history, Cpl Williams, USMC, was the first Black Marine to be admitted to the Naval Academy. he is currently battling MS and until VERY recently, had along running daytime talkshow. Allegedly, three days after the linked video, his show was cancelled after several of Fox's affiliates refused to carry his show.

Thank you to all Veterans fo all you have done to protect this great nation. May I present one of your own.
Montel, a hearty Semper Fidelis to you Marine.

on Heath Ledger's Death[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
SAD! liberal media, FINALLY someone has the juevos to stand up and say what so many want to, and he gets canned for it.
firedevil.gif

winkold.gif
doesnt surprise me. that is what happens today when you stand up for something that goes against the flow. i feel sorry for him.

he needs to just go get a busa and spend the rest of his free time here
ohthedrama.gif

Wow... I like how they try to turn the tables on him thinking he didn't know of any recent deaths in Iraq, then he surprised them. Granted he didn't know the mans name, but apparently no one did publicly. F#$% FOX!

Semper Fi Montel... Very interesting informaton Shawn. I knew he was a Naval Acadamy graduate, but I had no idea he was a Marine Corporal. Very sad about the MS. Hard to believe his show was cancelled over that video. He definately understands reality and he had the guts to stand up for what was inportant to him.

Semper Fi Montel...  Very interesting informaton Shawn.  I knew he was a Naval Acadamy graduate, but I had no idea he was a Marine Corporal.  Very sad about the MS.  Hard to believe his show was cancelled over that video.  He definately understands reality and he had the guts to stand up for what was inportant to him.
ya i think it was more of he pizzed off FOX NOT affiliates backing out
deadhorse.gif

Montel Williams, First Black Marine to be admitted to the Naval Academy, that itself is astounding.
Until recently,honestly didn't really know who Ledger was till I was force fed his death.

I initially liked Montel because of his show, not knowing anything personally about him. He went a little nuts over the Rodney King thing, and I lost a bit of respect. I just got a good bit of it back.

He lives in Vegas BTW. I used to see him jogging down the street near my house.

Graduating Annapolis is no small feat. Kudos to him. Didn't know about the Marine thing. More kudos there as well. Rock on Montel.

Congrats to Montel for having the testicules to stand up and defend the Men & Women of OUR Armed Forces and for caring enough about them to remind us all about the sacrifices they make on a daily basis for not only us to be FREE but to help another country to be one day United and hopefully have some of the choices that we have.
thumb_up.gif

Congrats to Montel for having the testicules to stand up and defend the Men & Women of OUR Armed Forces and for caring enough about them to remind us all about the sacrifices they make on a daily basis for not only us to be FREE but to help another country to be one day United and hopefully have some of the choices that we have.
thumb_up.gif
clap.gif
There's not enough people willing to stand up for our troops. Hats off to Montel.
hello.gif

You know it's a sad day in American society when your opinion jeopardizes your job. Montel should and probally will get loads of support for his comments. He only spoke the truth, what he believes, and was trying to make the point that the media focuses too much on the actor that overdosed or got arrested for D.U.I.. What about our forgotten troops, the young men and women who are half way around the world putting their lives on the line for the freedoms we take so much for granted. Just watching that interview made my blood boil.

Sorry
rant.gif

You know it's a sad day in American society when your opinion jeopardizes your job. Montel should and probally will get loads of support for his comments. He only spoke the truth, what he believes, and was trying to make the point that the media focuses too much on the actor that overdosed or got arrested for D.U.I.. What about our forgotten troops, the young men and women who are half way around the world putting their lives on the line for the freedoms we take so much for granted. Just watching that interview made my blood boil.

Sorry    
rant.gif
clap.gif
yes, what does that say about the AFFILIATES of fox that are ticked off because he wanted to mention the fallen soldiers. THEY DIED!!! Someones son, father, brother, sister, mom, daughter. WHERE IS THEIR COMPASION. They don't have to agree with the war BUT SUPPORT THE KIDS THAT ARE OVER THERE DIEING! I don't like being all graphic about their death BUT IT'S THE WAY IT IS. I only have 2 friends over there..And I thank GOD that I have no kids over there. But I cant help but feel the pain of those who do.

We have to pray for our kids over there.....I'm sorry for calling them kids but alot of them can't even legally buy alchohol.
goodboy.gif

can't buy alcohol but are being shot at suicide bombed, rode side bombs ect...adults would have a hard time dealing with that, let alone teens. thats alot to ask them to do...and then NOT SUPPORT THEM. I'm sorry for ranting.

F/N "A" right they should be talking about the guys who died in Iraq!  I always liked Montell, but could never understand how he could promote that dumb Sylvia Brown...

Back