mobil 1 oil???

gcal

Registered
i posted this topic else were but not many views ao i am putting it here in hopes of more views

I'm sure mobil 1 is good oil, but after reading some posts about Silkolene I went with that. I dont know if its all in my head but the bike shifts better, and actually seems to have a little less vibration at cruising speeds.

I have not had the chance to compare Mobil 1 to other brands but I have been running it since I did my first oil change and i think my bike runs smoother.

I had to back my idle off 2 twice, since I've changed to mobil 1. The bike runs much smoother and shifting is exceptional, not that is was bad.

I'm still breaking my in, so it still runs on organic.... but once break-in is finished I'm going to put Mobile full synthetic. I've used it before and it has not let me down....

Not sure how good it is compared to other brands, but did just fine, and I was happy with it....

I have two friends with 'busa's that use Mobil 1; one has 57,000 miles and the other has 65,000 miles.
Good enough recommendation for me.

just crossed 2200 mi. this past weekend, so i will be doing an oil and filter change one evening this week, and changing from mashed dinosaur to mobil 1.

For me, yes. Found in Wal-mart, it's the 5-quart red cap container for around $19.92. I also change the oil around every 1,500 miles.

you better make sure these guys are talking about automotive oil.i use mobil motorcycle oil and is a different formulation than automotive.auto oil is very slippery and motor cylce has some additives in it so the clutch will work properly

Back