Misty is 90% Back to her glory

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Well since the mishap at Eureka :banghead: Misty has been sitting in the garage waiting to be fixed, New Brake Pedal, Do something with the scratched fairing and replace the broken Spike in her fairing.

All three items were addressed tonight

Got the Broken stem of the Spike out of Mistys fairing and replaced with a Bright Shiney Very Sharp New one.

Removed Broken Brake Pedal and replaced with New Chrome one, I was unable to remove my Spike from the old brake pedal so she just has a stock one for now, Not sure I can afford the $80.00 for a new set of spiked footpegs to modify them into a brake pedal again. But we will see what the future brings.

And as for the scratched fairing, Daniel at Cloudnine gave me good price on a new one but as of right now I cant afford to drop that kind of cash, Misty understands, we had a long talk. So I ordered a Decal I liked and was able to cover the scratches for now, Psssssssst if you dont tell anyone they will never know there are scratces under there.

It will do until I can get a new fairing or hmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe a custom paint job. :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

==========================================================

000_3622.jpg

000_3625.jpg

I am glad she is feeling better Michael. I really really hated this happened. At least she wasnt on the ground long.

That is a cool sticker . It matches the area perfect .
I'm right behind you as Blanca is almost ready to roll too !

Glad to see you getting everything back to normal. :thumbsup:

Is a nice sticker for the cover up. Do you know if they make anymore like that, that are really.. like,, big.
:laugh:

i think misty would look good in white.

Funny you should say that, Because if I ever decide to build another it will be a White 06 LE that will look almost identical as Misty but with a 300 tire.

Glad to see you getting everything back to normal. :thumbsup:

Is a nice sticker for the cover up. Do you know if they make anymore like that, that are really.. like,, big.
:laugh:

Sorry Tom Ive seen the Pics, I think they call them a WRAP :laugh: When they get that big.

I can't believe she got herself a tramp stamp. You get her drunk or what? :laugh::laugh:

Glad she's getting back to her old self. Luci hasn't gotten any cosmetic surgery yet from that weekend. She about to get a couple of stiches to close a gaping wound this weekend.

I can't believe she got herself a tramp stamp. You get her drunk or what? :laugh::laugh:

Glad she's getting back to her old self. Luci hasn't gotten any cosmetic surgery yet from that weekend. She about to get a couple of stiches to close a gaping wound this weekend.

You got so lucky you had the track plastics on, What was it just the night before I was asking why you didnt have your customs on. WHEW

Back