Got some looks today

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Took Misty for a ride today, Little cold.

First time I rode her with the New Mohawk Spike Hump. I actually got a :thumbsup: at a stop light. and a few more people Im not sure what they were thinking. :laugh: But they were a lookin.

Anyway it felt good to be able to get out for a while :cheerleader:

:poke: Come on Spring :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

==========================================================

spikes  lens 006.jpg

lens 010.jpg

It's been freezing here for the past couple of weeks. Sucks, I really want to get back out on two wheels.

Great Looking bike ......:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

That bike really just screams out fast. :laugh: and that your a badazz that knows how to use what it's got :whistle:

Lookin' good!:thumbsup:
I havn't been riding in about 3 weeks now. But last winter I didn't get to ride for almost 4 months straight, so I'm not complaining much.. yet.

hows that amish heater working out. i hear they are free. just asking cause i've seem them in mags and on tv, but never actually seen one in person.

bone

Lookin' good!:thumbsup:
I havn't been riding in about 3 weeks now. But last winter I didn't get to ride for almost 4 months straight, so I'm not complaining much.. yet.
Tom: I have been out riding at least 3 times in the last two weeks. Where you been hiding?

hows that amish heater working out. i hear they are free. just asking cause i've seem them in mags and on tv, but never actually seen one in person.

bone

They work pretty good, We have two of them one for Upstairs and one for Down. Pretty much like a giant space heater that looks good, No Thermostat though, There either on or off, But I can tell you this my downstairs thermostat is set at 67 and my heater rarely comes on. 3100 Square foot house.

Tom: I have been out riding at least 3 times in the last two weeks. Where you been hiding?
Last Friday it got up to 63 here but the downside was 30 mph winds. Back in the end of December it got in the 60's one day but same problem, wet roads and howling wind. Rest of the last 2 weeks or so has been cold.
Ah, it'll warm up eventually.
In the meantime, I got the dirt bike now. Wind, wet, and cold isn't noticed much down in the woods.:laugh:

Back