Milwaukee/ SE WI Area

Hey guys, had a blast this morning.
Im really sorry I had to leave early. I wanted to stay but it didnt feel right leaving my brother. His wife was on her nag machine so he was itching to leave early. I didnt know until this morning he wanted to leave at 1-2. I was thinking 4-5. I feel horrible guys.
Let me know if any of you are going out any time soon. Im free alot haha.

:thumbsup:

D60_081411_3154.jpg

D60_081411_3155.jpg

D60_081411_3157.jpg

D60_081411_3158.jpg

D60_081411_3154.jpg

D60_081411_3155.jpg

D60_081411_3157.jpg

D60_081411_3158.jpg

Hey guys, had a blast this morning.
Im really sorry I had to leave early. I wanted to stay but it didnt feel right leaving my brother. His wife was on her nag machine so he was itching to leave early. I didnt know until this morning he wanted to leave at 1-2. I was thinking 4-5. I feel horrible guys.
Let me know if any of you are going out any time soon. Im free alot haha.

Going home with your bro was the right thing to do. I am sure we will all ride a lot more... together even. I had a good time and seen things I didn't think I would ever see.... Someone that makes a busa look small .... Yes lurch I mean you :) gsxrbot love the bike it really looks good.... Well not from the back though... :) maybe I can talk you guys into great lakes dragway soon.

I have a few vids I will post some time tonight.... Well that is if the wife doesnt want to get lucky... I am betting I will post :)

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had a great time today. Ye sMarine it is a good thing that you went home with your brother.
1iBandit it was a pleasure meeting you and your brother today.
It was a great day, great ride and great people. We will all get together again soon.
Sorry that a few of you will not be able to make the ride at the end of the month.
Until next time, ride safe:beerchug:

Cant wait to see the videos. Thanks for the pix Gsxr.
See you guys in 2 weeks!

As far as dragway goes I think me n Gsxr might come some thursday. Idk.

Let's try this.... I will upload one more, but I did have to compress it. It was 600 megs

Hope it works

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa

Last edited by a moderator:
Gsxrbot you are way to fast .... I think it's fixed now.

Coping and pasting on an iPad is not so easy

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa

Back