Milwaukee/ SE WI Area

Squirrel

formerly known as MarineBusa
Registered
Hey all, my brother will be in town from friday to sunday, 8/12-8/14.
I was hoping to go for a ride with him Saturday 8/13 if any of you are interested. I havent been riding in the area long so you are more than welcome to come and pick the roads lol. He rides a harley but im sure we can throw him on my old cbr600 if we need to.
Mockin, Gsxr, Lurch, 4life, anyone else, you guys interested?

either respond to this or jus hit me with a pm if you wana come. Thanks!

I could possibly do Sunday (I think) but not Saturday. Its supposed to rain on Saturday anyway. I'll let you know for sure.

I don't mind riding with Harleys as long as they ride in the back, so I don't have to worry about getting oil on me..
:beerchug:

I could do that on Sunday also. I might even ride my Harley so he doesn't feel so alone in the back. :beerchug:
Oh and just a heads up Sunday is free at State Fair for Military Veterans and active duty also

I could do that on Sunday also. I might even ride my Harley so he doesn't feel so alone in the back. :beerchug:
Oh and just a heads up Sunday is free at State Fair for Military Veterans and active duty also

cool thanks. The guy that rides a kawi lives 2 blocks away so parking is free for me. Gona have to go get some deep fried smores on a stick :thumbsup:

Just read weather report. tomorrow looks like a bust for sure. Maybe Sunday morning then, assuming it doesnt rain?

what time works for you guys? I think he will be leaving early afternoon like 3 or 4.

cool thanks. The guy that rides a kawi lives 2 blocks away so parking is free for me. Gona have to go get some deep fried smores on a stick :thumbsup:

Just read weather report. tomorrow looks like a bust for sure. Maybe Sunday morning then, assuming it doesnt rain?

what time works for you guys? I think he will be leaving early afternoon like 3 or 4.
I would say that is early evening or late day not "early afternoon.:whistle:
But that would work for me.
Where do you want to meet up? Where would you like to go? Maybe a cheap dinner ride out west or south to Burlington for an AWESOME burger?

I would say that is early evening or late day not "early afternoon.:whistle:
But that would work for me.
Where do you want to meet up? Where would you like to go? Maybe a cheap dinner ride out west or south to Burlington for an AWESOME burger?

potAYto potAHto
i really dont care where we go man, im laid back. just happy to be riding. Ur the one with the fancy cool gps and experience. you can pick. We live pretty close so we could meet anywhere really. Met 4life at the forum restaurant last time. I think theres a park and rde bout a block from that. or we could come to your place. idc.

my phone number is 414-708-6145, feel free to text.

anyone else wana come?

I should be in. As long as its not too early on Sunday. I like to sleep more than I like to ride. I'd say sleeping is my favorite hobby!

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

I should be in. As long as its not too early on Sunday. I like to sleep more than I like to ride. I'd say sleeping is my favorite hobby!

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

IDK, whatever works for you two. 10ish? 11ish? im flexible. Im also a big fan of sleep, lol.

I would had to say no because I work this weekend, but .... I messed some product up at work last week so today they told me to take Saturday and Sunday off to think of what I did. I can't think of a better way of reflecting on what I did by riding with you guys. So let me know time and place 262.744.0476 text me the info. I am sure my bro will go with his yamaha/harley clone.

Bob

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are set.
10AM Sunday at the Forum Restaurant at the corner of HWY 100 and Layton.
GsxrBots has some where to be at 3:30 so we will ride early to lunch then he can take off and the rest of us can stay out and play. Probably hit Snake road in Lake Geneva after lunch
Post up or PM if you need directions. Hope to see you all there:beerchug:

Beacuse MarineBusa wanted to see a Marine Harley.:whistle:
100_0922.jpg

100_0678.jpg

100_0922.jpg

100_0678.jpg

We are set.
10AM Sunday at the Forum Restaurant at the corner of HWY 100 and Layton.
GsxrBots has some where to be at 3:30 so we will ride early to lunch then he can take off and the rest of us can stay out and play. Probably hit Snake road in Lake Geneva after lunch
Post up or PM if you need directions. Hope to see you all there:beerchug:

Back road also .... Please please please .... Just need to check and see if the new patches have the extra rocks gone.

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa

Back road also .... Please please please .... Just need to check and see if the new patches have the extra rocks gone.

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa
Oh yes Back road also and all the other little roads back in that area. That whole area is actually part of the Rustic Road ride also. So we get to play there twice in 1 month. LOL

I see you lurking Darcie. You coming up this weekend also?????? I have room for you if you need a place to crash bro.

I see you lurking Darcie. You coming up this weekend also?????? I have room for you if you need a place to crash bro.

Sorry, I can't get up that way this weekend. I am trying to get the time off to get up your way in a couple of weeks for your little get togather. Work is being a pain letting me Know if I they will let me off or not. Hopefully I should hear back soon. I'm ready for another road trip. :thumbsup:

cant wait till tomorrow! hopefully this rain stops so we can have some fun. Had a blast last night! Riding with people is always so much better than going out alone!

Back