Milwaukee Peeps 50% Auto Tire Event today

MOCKIN U

Registered
Today at Sears Auto Southridge Mall we are having a 35%, 50% tire event with up to 612 tires in stock to look through in car, suv, tire sizing. For example we have P265/70/18 BFG Long Trail Tour for $197.97 and that tire is 50% off that price so a set of four would be amazing priced at $400 and some change.

The event is today and tomorrow till 6pm. All the sales people here have a tire list in their hand to see what we have in stock. If you want you can call the store and ask for me Kelley at 414/423/4915 and I can tell you what we have here for you.

We posted this for vendors also if you are local cause you can add popular sizing to your inventory at lower costs.

These tires are special order tires from all over the state customers didnt pick up or L status tires which are tires Sears has sat on their shelf longer then their specified time so they get disposed of if not sold off first so we are making our attempt to discount down to sell out.

I will not be monitoring this post today because I will be in the store running around so if have questions please call the store at the number above.

Back