Miller 9/2-3 Trackday

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Anyone else who wants to go to Miller with us, go to http://www.apextrackdays.com/ to sign-up and buy the trackday!!  You know you wanna!!
The dates are 9/2 and 9/3!</span></span>

The other thread is huge, so lets use this thread to figure out where we are going to sleep and how/what routes/when we're planning to get there.

MMP doesn't run the camping sites, Desert Peak Complex is the one who runs the RV and Tent camping.  I called them today and found out some info.   There are hot showers within walking distance, they are co-located with a pool.  The showers close by 8pm, maybe later if they decide to stay open longer for Apex Trackday's event.

RV sites require reservations and will sell out according to the lady.  However tent sites can be reserved, but they rarely fill-up.  Tent sites are $15 per TENT each night for the 2 days.  You can get extra days at $10 per Tent per night.  So if you stay 3 nights, Sat/Sun/Mon, it will cost $40 per Tent total.  This includes parking.

There is no vehicle limit for parking, but parking is in a separate area within walking distance.

So what say you guys??

I'm up for camping, its super cheap  
biggrin.gif

For those who want to get a HO-tel;

Hampton Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Best Western Inn

Cheapest one is $90 a night
wow.gif

Camping sounds great. It would be nice if we could get a group spot. Hopefully we can keep our pit set up and the track so we don't have to bring everything back and forth. I love the price. After all the money I spent so far this year that would be a nice break. Good job. I guess we're going for the tent camping right... Great info

The tent rules say 6 people per site. But the nightly charge is based on number of tents.

The best bet would be to get 3 or so sites right next to each other and turn it into our own little hayabusa.org tent city
biggrin.gif

Back