The 2013 Hayabusa.org Trackday!! Miller 2013!!

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Its been a few years since we tried to organize another Hayabusa.org Trackday. The previous annual events were always a success and the track is so much fun!

The days are June 8th and 9th 2013. The full 4.5mile course both days!! Over 170mph down the main straight, or basically your speedo pegged out! 23 corners!! Open track, no groups.

Early planning for trips like this is key and I was able to find a discount if you sign up before 12-1-12. Its an $80 discount for the weekend, or a $40 discount per day. $250 per day. Here is the link, only 6 more days for the discount though;

Keigwins@TheTrack - Order Page

Hopefully all of the previous participants can make it back and also some rookies as well! Everyone is welcome!! The trackday is half the fun, the other half is hanging out with all the .org members!

Lodging; Options are camping in the paddock(bathrooms with showers are free), camping sites at the track with hook-ups and nearby hotels.

Any questions you have, feel free to ask. Everyone needs to ride this track's FULL course at least once!! There's nothing like it! See you out there!!

The track map;

Miller.png

DAYUM...That is a heck of a long way to haul a bike from TN (maybe Charlie would like to take the Motorhome and need a co-driver hint hint)....

21.5 hour drive for me. not sure I would be able to get enough time off work for this. but it does sound fun so we'll see.

The time for travel is why we're trying to organize this so soon. Hopefully, it's enough time to try to get the days off.

I'll be living in Denver. Anyone who wants to layover on the way is welcome. Free lodging!!

This track is worth it!!

It's the Mecca of all trackdays!! Take the pilgrimage!! :thumbsup:

I would love to get back to Miller again. Don't know if I'll have the funds for the trip though :(

258o2204_Cropped (Medium).jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1271.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I'm gonna try to make it!
If anyone needs to stop halfway in Dallas,Tx my home is open.
Definitely have to do Miller!!

I would really like to do this! I could try and combine it with a trip to see my boys!!!

Hope all you guys make it! You won't regret it!!

I love all those used up knee pucks!!

If I drive ALL THE WAY to Miller I am bringing back up bike this time! :-D
Plus gives me excuse to take BUSA out on the track!!

Cannot make this one.
I was waiting to see what dates I could do COTA. And it is june 1&2. cannot make both...sorry Charles try to catch you at the next one.

Back