Mileage per Tank?

I have gotten 200 miles to 5 gallon of gas all the time. Gen 2, 20011 Busa, Yoshi exhaust with ECU editor.

If I stay off the throttle it gets great gas mileage, however, the bike always seems to get crappy gas mileage. :laugh:

I have got as much as 225 out of a tank on trips. About 200 around town. I don't worry about it anymore I am not going to spend anything to try to make it better:laugh:. I just ride and enjoy :thumbsup:

depends on where and how i'm riding...200+ when cruising, much less when hitting the curves :beerchug:

im right around 190-200 miles. but im using the bike 99% of the time as a commuter. work is 2.2 miles away from my house, so a tank of gas lasts me right around 2-2 1/2 months :thumbsup:

I avg 38 mpg and I think im an average commuter. Pc3, airbox mod and yoshi rs3. Maybe I need a dyno tune?????????

My '00 was in the low 30's mpg. Terrible, but it belched fire and brimstone out the pipe!

The '08 the other day got 52 mpg on -1 tooth rear. Amazing!!

50+ mpg on a Busa, who'd a thunk it.

Im averaging close to 40mpg. Can hit over 50mpg if i stay on the highway and dont play the jerky boy. So between 160-200 miles on a tank. (i try not to run it down to empty):beerchug:

I got 208 and still had half a gallon in the tank. This is excellent compared to my gixxer 1000 that would get like 100-110 before the dang light would come on

Back