Might as well go ahead and ban me...

8042542_2.jpg

Yeah, I saw his video... Don't like it much at all. I'm not planning any dyno runs or performance mods at all for this thing.

Mentone will probably be one of the first rides I do on this thing. It's a good length for break-in miles. Maybe we can schedule something soon. :thumbsup:
no performance mods is all fine and dandy... but what about slip-ons.... just to get rid of those huge cans.... i feel i can still talk to you because kawasaki is not a bad company.... my quad is a kawi..... anyway... its not a honda or a bmw, so we're still cool man...

No way, I don't think banning is necessary....

That is a awesome scoot.... Congrats !!!!:thumbsup:

-------------------------End of Post-----------Theres nothing below this line---------------MODS ONLY-------------------------

:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

:rofl::rofl:

Nice bike:thumbsup:

I had mine for a week and put a 1000 miles on it already.

Really enjoying mine, you will to.

I shall call you Skittle:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Taste the rainbow! Name change a comin':laugh:

sure would make the bash pit fire flames colorful :poke:

right after i got back from whipping it around the dragon a couple times :beerchug:

Congrats on the new ride! :thumbsup: Hopefully we'll get to see it at the Fall Bash.

i have to say that bike looks so good in green

Thanks, I like it :beerchug:

Not another one :banghead:
Are you still going to the bash Daniel?
Showing up on that will get you on the TP list really fast, just saying :laugh:

Congrats :whistle:

Yep, I'll definitely be there, but I have a special TP defense system. With a bit of strategic room selection, the bike can go right inside :laugh:

i think you should be able to stay but when you out riding with us i think we should have the :rulez: of you always let our busas win:laugh:

Thanks. I'll take that into consideration. :laugh:

Are you sure that's not photoshopped? :laugh:

Very nice.
I would like one of those, in the garage, as well as the Busa

Thanks!

no performance mods is all fine and dandy... but what about slip-ons.... just to get rid of those huge cans.... i feel i can still talk to you because kawasaki is not a bad company.... my quad is a kawi..... anyway... its not a honda or a bmw, so we're still cool man...

Slip-ons are not in the plans for now, but you never know what might happen later. I bought a mower with a Kawi v-twin last year, and it's all been downhill from there. :laugh:

I totally adore my busa's but I gotta admit.......that is a truly awesome machine!!!! :bowdown: Congrats mate....keep Fiona nice & shiny! :thumbsup:

:poke: i think it's broke down already!
:whistle: it IS on a trailer!:rulez::laugh:

I'll be surprised if this thing can get down the road under its own power :poke: :laugh:

No way, I don't think banning is necessary....

That is a awesome scoot.... Congrats !!!!:thumbsup:

-------------------------End of Post-----------Theres nothing below this line---------------MODS ONLY-------------------------

:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

:rofl::rofl:

Thanks...

...for the doublecross! :laugh:

Nice bike:thumbsup:

I had mine for a week and put a 1000 miles on it already.

Really enjoying mine, you will to.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to getting some seat time. Hopefully I can get the first 1000 on her before the Bash. :beerchug:

I shall call you Skittle:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Taste the rainbow! Name change a comin':laugh:

I just don't know what to say about that... :laugh:

sure would make the bash pit fire flames colorful :poke:

right after i got back from whipping it around the dragon a couple times :beerchug:

Hmm... I hope you mean because of the reflection. :laugh:

Congrats on the new ride! :thumbsup: Hopefully we'll get to see it at the Fall Bash.

Thanks, Dan. As far as I know, we will be there. :beerchug:

I totally adore my busa's but I gotta admit.......that is a truly awesome machine!!!! :bowdown: Congrats mate....keep Fiona nice & shiny! :thumbsup:

Thanks! It's a much different machine from the Busa, but I think it will be a good fit for me. :thumbsup:

Tsk tsk tsk...what has happened to you?! :laugh:

Congrats, now we have someone to poke fun at when we're around the fire pit in April :whistle:

Back