Might as well go ahead and ban me...

Yup I have like 20 cousins under 13 so I watch kid movies all the time and that's one of my favorites. Kinda fits too sexy lady or green beast! :D
Nice. :thumbsup:

I don't think you get banned, I think the busa comes off your name and a BOO gets added. :rofl: You would have to ask Blanca Boo though. :laugh:

And what ever you do don't take the Kawi down to Brazil, women have a tendency to run them over.:lol:

Yep, looks like I'm at the mercy of the Mod Squad! And what's a guy gotta do to get an updated toaster around here anyway? :laugh:

Is that the new 14 or the old 13.5? I would get the new 14 if I was looking for a new bike . and Why is it sunny and you got it on a trailer ??:banghead:
This is the new 2012 monster. I trailered because the dealership was over 100 miles from home, and I didn't want to slab it during the break-in period. Good catch though.

For all that is Holy... Come on man.... living proof all common sense is gone and the moral decay of society all in one green decision....

For all that is Holy... Come on man.... living proof all common sense is gone and the moral decay of society all in one green decision....

In the immortal words of Bartles & Jaymes, "Thank you for your support." :rofl:

ChattanoogaBusa said:
Just let me know when, and I'll see you there. :thumbsup:

Shoot no need. You have grills man!:poke:
:rofl:
Seriously though we have been talking about going in the next few weeks. Would be great to meet you! If I buy your dinner can I take the 14 for a spin:please:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Shoot no need. You have grills man!:poke:
:rofl:
Seriously though we have been talking about going in the next few weeks. Would be great to meet you! If I buy your dinner can I take the 14 for a spin:please:

George Foreman would be proud of me! :thumbsup:

I'll have to ask my insurance agent about letting other people ride... :laugh:

ChattanoogaBusa said:
George Foreman would be proud of me! :thumbsup:

I'll have to ask my insurance agent about letting other people ride... :laugh:

No need Brotha, I don't ride other folks bikes. personal :rulez: I will still buy you dinner though.:thumbsup:
If you plan on any dyno time, see the video Brocks put on Facebook a little while ago.

No need Brotha, I don't ride other folks bikes. personal :rulez: I will still buy you dinner though.:thumbsup:
If you plan on any dyno time, see the video Brocks put on Facebook a little while ago.

Yeah, I saw his video... Don't like it much at all. I'm not planning any dyno runs or performance mods at all for this thing.

Mentone will probably be one of the first rides I do on this thing. It's a good length for break-in miles. Maybe we can schedule something soon. :thumbsup:

Not another one :banghead:
Are you still going to the bash Daniel?
Showing up on that will get you on the TP list really fast, just saying :laugh:

Congrats :whistle:

Back