May '09 Rider's Review (Got the Cover, baby!!!)

that's great! :cheerleader: You've been getting alot of articles in that mag. Is it a national distributed mag? I've never seen it on the East coast.

that's great! :cheerleader: You've been getting alot of articles in that mag. Is it a national distributed mag? I've never seen it on the East coast.

16 for 16!

Yeah...when the rag was a start-up, the Editor asked me to start submitting articles based on what he'd seen of my input on SoCalSportRiders. I'm really stoked to be able to promote the 'busa through the print media. Really stoked. It's Regional now, and they hope to continue getting major corporate advertisers so they can take it National. I'm hoping it works for them.

:beerchug:

Out Standing in your Field Again.:bowdown: Maybe Rick can make the Stampede.

Scar, you are a asset to our beloved addiction, Thank You for your Selfless Passion, Dedication and Literary Skills.:beerchug:

Out Standing in your Field Again.:bowdown: Maybe Rick can make the Stampede.

Scar, you are a asset to our beloved addiction, Thank You for your Selfless Passion, Dedication and Literary Skills.:beerchug:

Thanks, Greg...that's very cool.

As far as Rick and the Stampede...well, you'll be happy to know that he's the Stampede's event photographer!!!

A major coup which I didn't make too much noise about...:cheerleader:...but am EXTREMELY happy to report.

Last edited:
Back