Maxium weight of driver 5'9" for comfy ride

If I can be 225'ish again I'd be happy. In my heyday I was about 190, man, I don't even know how I gained all the weight oh yea marriage, child, divorce, etc...
smile.gif

@tinbender0 if I can look that styling on a Busa I'd get one now. Not to sound "that way", I'm not, but you don't look bad at all sitting on that Busa. Now if I were to throw a leg over and take a pic, it might make me run for the hills and say "2 years and I'm still fat" but I know its a one day at a time battle.

@dadofthree how do you recommend riding for distance? I always thought your hands supported your upper body, even in my ZX-6 days. From that distant past I remembered being able to ride all day with no problems, but I just attributed in my head to being in shape at the time.

Let me give you some insight, I was 411lbs before gastric bypass surgery. At 5ft 10in,. Now at 245lbs I dont have to watch others race my bikes, I run them myself. Check us out at Bike Week In Orlando. The Heavy Hitters On Busas, And check out the times we run.

Back