Max still gone... new friend

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Unfortunately after searching tirelessly for Max again this weekend in downtown Vancouver where we had three sitings of a similar dog with some street kids, we have turned up nothing.
This is just gettin to Colleen and me too much, so I thought it would be nice to get a new puppy for xmas, so that when we do get Max back.....I'm hopeful we will one day soon....he'll have a new girlfriend.
She's a 4 month old now (two months in this pic) full female Malamute that has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen.......her name is Luna, and she's from a breeder near old RSD.......I'm headin over to pick her up in the next few days some time.....extremely excited.
Both Max and her are fulkl papered..registered show dogs....should make for beautiful puppies, as there is a huge demand for Mals out this way, and only the one breeder, and she's on Vancouver Island.

Here's a pic....isn't she beautiful!!

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102953696 -->

luna.jpg

Better get the lil cutie away from RSD's neck o' the woods asap, bro. At 5 months old the old bastid'll prolly consider her fresh meat. Ya don't want 'im to violate yer lil girl before ya even see 'er.
biggrin.gif

Wish Max would pop back up, man. Maybe the lil girl can ease the pain until he does though. I'm sure she'll win yer heart in no time.
wink.gif

sad.gif
Welp, I am happy and sad for you... Hope you get some resolution with Max... That's rough man.

Thanks folks....though we are super excited about Luna......we haven't given up on Maxy yet.....we're gonna get im back, come hell or high water!!!

Pup's just so CUTE--I miss my little buddy----Buster may he RIP--got to be 11......we were tight...Aussie shepard/
Dobie mix----very cool pooch. Just like family---I feel your pain..hope you get um' back.

Better get the lil cutie away from RSD's neck o' the woods asap, bro. At 5 months old the old bastid'll prolly consider her fresh meat. Ya don't want 'im to violate yer lil girl before ya even see 'er.
biggrin.gif

Wish Max would pop back up, man. Maybe the lil girl can ease the pain until he does though. I'm sure she'll win yer heart in no time.
wink.gif
Eww....that's grouse Chris....gonna go get er Thursday it looks like......yer right... gotta get er outta there quick now before he finds out and steels her away!!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Sad story....Saturday night, we're sittin on a park bench downtown Vancouver, and a very nice Lady sits down beside us......she notices the picture of Max in Colleens hand and says....beautiful dog.......we proceed to tell her that he was missing.
She asked all kinds of questions, and was genuinely concerned about it.
Then Colleen says to her......We've been looking for a month and a half now and nothings turned up, I can't imagine how hard it would be to loose a child......how would you go on living.

(Do you see where this is goin yet folks)

The lady returns Colleens statement with: I lost my 17 year old son in a drowning accident of Vancouver Island 6 years ago, and they never found his body......it's really really hard.

Our mouths both just slammed to the pavement....OMG we said that must be so hard...we're soooo sorry to hear that.
She replies, it is unbelievably hard mostly because the body was never found.....you have this overwhelming desire to believe he's still out there when there's no evidence of his death, but we were both there (husband and her) we know what happened... just couldn't do anything.

Of course we didn't ask how, but can you imagine how hard that would be......I couldn't even fathom that!!

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102989791 -->

Sorry to hear you've never found Max, but that pup is one cutie
beerchug.gif
Hopefully she will help to fill the void left by Max.
cool.gif

Sorry to hear about still not finding Max that just such a same but congrats on the new pup ya gona teach it some farm tricks>?

Back