What Kind of Dog do you have?

heres mah boy Leroy..
2005_0116Image0071.jpg

2004_0523Image0012.jpg

And Scooby...Maggie's nephew...they have champion blood lines, but we opted to have 'em both fixed and just enjoy the breed...expensive at times, but worth it I think...
cool.gif

Scooby.JPG

And Scooby...Maggie's nephew...they have champion blood lines, but we opted to have 'em both fixed and just enjoy the breed...expensive at times, but worth it I think...
cool.gif
dayum... that looks like a little horse....

does it eat you out of house and home???
Maggie actually eats more; she's about 140 lbs...Scooby's a trim 150 lbs...

About the only thing they do is take up space in my bed!
laugh.gif

How much does Willow weigh now? Caesar got up to 225 lbs!!! He was a RARE St. Bernard...wish I had a pic of him to share...man, I really miss him...
sad.gif
I'd love to have another Saint, but the heat really bothered Caesar when we moved from CO to VA, so that's what keeps me from getting another one...the humidity...ughhhhh...

Here she is at our July 4th block party. Just shy of 20 months and is 109lbs. I actually thought she would be a little bigger considering her dad was 215lbs and mom was 165lbs. Despite her size she still thinks she is a lap dog....

WillowlayingwithJak.JPG

Here's Jake, who you met a coup[le weeks ago...he's now 14 weeks and 45 lbs....I'll get a more recent pic tomorrow...

P1010056.JPG

and his bro...Harley....Jake is as tall as Harley now....yikes....Harley is 3 and a real good dog....

P1010060.JPG

GJoker and I belong to these guys..
Jeremiah  (akita)
Bufford T Justice (dane/mastiff)
Jezebel (miniature pinscher)

printablekids.jpg

[my dog is a chiauwaha mix and he loves to ride on the tank, of both my bikes. He is from the dog pound .he is about 8 years old now? Anyway, he is so calm and when we ride , he acts like he gets a real thrill when i accelerate...on the hayabusa. He loves to travel too for rides on the freeway. ]

image.jpg

Back