Massive handling improvement....wow

This year before trip to Busa Stampede had complete suspension upgraded by Traxxion Dynamics in Georgia. Replaced all internals up front with set of their AK-20 Cartridges and out back went with Penske 8983 Double Adjustable with External Reservoir. Everything was matched to my weight, bike setup and riding style. Made a huge improvement and gave me more confidence.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hey you all, especially in New England, just do it via the mail! Send in rear shock and switch out front springs and liquid yourself (or go big and ship forks as well, for valving). The first tier suspension shops (racetech, traxxion dynamics, etc. will talk you through it before they make the improvements (riding style, weight, etc.). You get it back in the mail, bolt it together, then enjoy the transformation. Doyle

front fork swap003.JPG

P1020042.JPG

P1000279.JPG

Ya that is what I did being in Canada, ordered fork cartridges and new rear shock through mail. Was lucky enough to find a suspension expert about 200 miles from where I live who also works on an AMA Supersport race team as a mechanic able to do the front forks overhaul for me once parts arrived in mail.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Back