Heavy guy suspension set up-250+

You could probably get by wih your rear spring, but you will notice a big difference changing your fronts. I went with 1.1 kg/mm fronts from traxxion and it was well worth the hassle. Not expensive if you do it with a buddy.

You could probably get by wih your rear spring, but you will notice a big difference changing your fronts. I went with 1.1 kg/mm fronts from traxxion and it was well worth the hassle. Not expensive if you do it with a buddy.

"get by with the rear spring"?

I think you can get by with the front spring,the rear is whats holding all the weight.

I would change the rear out first,it makes a world of difference,no need to use a penske or ohlin....get the same results from traxxion for about $1000 less.

just my $.02

and talking from experience not hear say.

but whatever you choose,anything is better then the stock setup unless you are a lightweight

"get by with the rear spring"?

I would change the rear out first,it makes a world of difference,no need to use a penske or ohlin....get the same results from traxxion for about $1000 less.

just my $.02

and talking from experience not hear say.

Did you really pay Traxxion Dynamics in excess of $1000 to respring your shock? Did you get kissed while you were getting F*!ked?
:laugh:

Did you really pay Traxxion Dynamics in excess of $1000 to respring your shock? Did you get kissed while you were getting F*!ked?
:laugh:

apparently you didnt read what i wrote...I said have traxxion do it and it will be $1000 less then buying an ohlin or penski

where did i say I paid traxxion $1000

:poke:

Back