Made it home, some pics....

Hey, Randy...I don't know how this compares, but I tried brightening it up some, enhancing the colors and working with the contrast.

It's an awesome picture...really filled with anything the viewer wants to attach to it.

I just got a new laptop yesterday, and the one I relinquished to work had Photoshop on it. I have to re-install or start using my tower for this type of work.

Thanks for the opportunity. I've decided that no graphics package is as powerful as Photoshop.

Here is my version:

a1.jpg

it is Indiana....

I know that. I'm from Georgia and seeing all the trees makes me think of home. There are no trees in southern Utah. Just dirt and rocks. The weather is nice today though. Overnight low of 60 and high today of 85.

I know that. I'm from Georgia and seeing all the trees makes me think of home. There are no trees in southern Utah. Just dirt and rocks. The weather is nice today though. Overnight low of 60 and high today of 85.

I hear ya man. I am in the middle of Illinois, we have nothing but corn and soybean fields.

great pics :beerchug: Illustrator is a great app as well... though a bit more of a pain in the anus to use :laugh:

The Adobe CS suite is a great 4 DVD collection :whistle:

Nice pics it looks very peaceful.. i love the one with the junkyard in it with the mustang on top im a Stang man lol so it caught my eye:whistle::beerchug:

Nice pics it looks very peaceful.. i love the one with the junkyard in it with the mustang on top im a Stang man lol so it caught my eye:whistle::beerchug:

I wasn't sure if it was a junk yard or somebody's front yard. It's kind of hard to tell down there. :laugh:

LOL thats true i have one near my house but what can you do lol i thought you took that pic just for me hehe:thumbsup::beerchug:

Back