Im home from NYC with pics.

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
I went to NYC for 11 days on business, had a good time but was ready to come home to the country. :) I took a few pics while I was there, Central Park and the Brooklyn Bridge mostly. Anyway, here they are. Enjoy. :)

2009Winter NewYork 075 (Small).jpg

2009Winter NewYork 076 (Small).jpg

2009Winter NewYork 081 (Small).jpg

2009Winter NewYork 091 (Small).jpg

2009Winter NewYork 093 (Small).jpg

2009Winter NewYork 112 (Small).jpg

Didnt know ya had more, cool, never been there always wanted to go. thanks again

Nice pics, thanks for posting, was it your first trip there?

No, been twice a year since 2006. These were just oics that I have not taken before. My daughter Lauren and her friend came up for a few days and stayed with me, she took over 300 pics, but they are on her laptop. First time it has snowed while I was there, It was nice, but really cold. :)

nice pix Tim! :beerchug: Shoulda called but I've been somewhat out of reach since tuesday last week. Hope you had fun :thumbsup:b

It's definitely worth experiencing. Unbelievable what man can accomplish.

There's no AQ Chicken there though. :whistle:

and there is no Chic Filet either but there is alot of places that want $50 for a steak. I went to the store when I got home and bought 4 porterhouse Tbone steaks and grilled them up last night for a fraction of the cost, and I am sure mine were better. :D

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Love the shots of Central park.. that stone bridge has been in a ton of movies...

Back