Lost Friend

war69

Registered
To my best friend Larry Moss. You tought me that age is just a number and you made me feel young at heart. We have journied thousands of miles on the bike togeather. We have done some crazy things. You were like a brother to me. I am and will allways miss you my friend. Some day we will meet again. Give them hell up there Lmfm. Destine and I love you allways. He went in the hospitol in January and pasted last night. He suffered from Cystic fibrosis. Last Year was our 5000 mile trip on the bike to Key west. Im so glad we deciced to do it. 25 is to young to pass and I miss he allready.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

sorry for the loss of your friend, remember he's always with you in heart, memories and spirit. may he rest in peace and be the angel on your shoulder.

Looks like ya'll had a awesome trip and made some wonderful memories, just try to reflect back on the good times you two shared. It's not easy at all my friend and I know how you must be feeling losing someone close, I still deal with it every day from losing the wife 1 1/2yrs ago.
My condolences & RIP Larry...

My son is Alex R. & he is definately feeling your pain right now. Even though Larry's life was too short, he made a big impact. Larry & Alex used to make the trip to Iowa & they had quite the adventures in doing so. Larry was definately his own man, and he will be missed!

I am so sorry to hear this Wayne. Please call me if you need an ear or anything brother.

Thank you guys for the support. Just spent the night with his dad and he knew I was going to the dragon at the end of the month and asked if I would let his ashes go there. Weve been there many times and this was his favorite place. He also loved skydiving and the rest of his ashes will be let go when his dad jumps on the same day im at the dragon.

Sorry to here about this. The guy made the best of the short time he had and so you have those memories to look back on. R. I. P.

Back