Lost 82 LBS...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
went from 247 too 175 in 9 months...and took Oren out for her 1st run in a year or so and...omg....it's like i lost a small passenger! LOL!

L8R, Bill. :cool:

:thumbsup::beerchug:

Way to go !! What did you do to lose the weight ?? Diet and exercise ? Surgery ?

I bet you feel great !!

:thumbsup::beerchug:

Way to go !! What did you do to lose the weight ?? Diet and exercise ? Surgery ?

I bet you feel great !!

you don't wanna know...sumpt'in rush limbaugh had a small problem with that i wound up having a huge problem with but kicked 6 weeks ago...and feel'in that once in a lifetime was more than enough...NEVER again. LOL!

ps...prolly why i didn't dare ride for so long...Oren stayed parked...

i was high...not stupid! LOL!

Still alive and L8R, Bill. :cool:

:beerchug: Congrats Bill!

Thanks man...saddled up thinking i prolly lost a lot skill wise but forgot about my own weight loss and what affects it did have and omg..daddy can still dance....even better than b4! LOL!

:cool:

congrats on the loss and kicking the habit... doesn't matter how it was done. good luck keeping it off and clean:thumbsup:

Way to go brother. :beerchug:
I was 230 pounds July 1st and am down to 198 so far.
Feels good, but it is hard.

congrats to you then as well...keep up the good work cause it sure sux when your pinching your heart in 1/2 with fat trying to put that left sock on in the morning. :beerchug:

congrats on the loss and kicking the habit... doesn't matter how it was done. good luck keeping it off and clean:thumbsup:

yep...freaking pain management docs handing that shid out like skittels and bodys are hitting the floor like acorns in this town...i ain't go'in out like that...thanks for the kind words and support...and boy was it tuff kicking...1st 2 days was like my flesh was being shredded in he11...god bless tommy chong is all i can say and good ridence! LOL!

L8R, Bill. :cool:

I want to loose weight but with the injuries I recieved from my MC accident makes it hard for me to even walk for a long period of time

Man that's a ROUGH trip !!

I know how it is with the opioids, I've been through it a FEW times. (I was putting it up my nose though, heroin) Totaly different than what you were going through, but the end result is kind of the same. I was just a dumb 21 yr.old. I've been clean now for almost 11 years.

I'm proud of you, hang in there.....congradulations !!!

Back