Looking to Ride in VA

I'm in Woodbridge , but it's to cold to take her out. Those tires are unforgiven when the ground is cold. Welcome to the org

Alright Boards... Thanks for the warm welcoming...I am back working in Iraq again until about June or July. I hope to get 1 month of riding in during the summer months. I am almost positive I will be seeing some of you while I'm rolling. I plan on getting most of the work done while I'm gone. Who do you recommend in VA for exhaust installations, air ride, chrome, etc? I promise to provide photos when all of the work has been completed.

Alright Boards... Thanks for the warm welcoming...I am back working in Iraq again until about June or July. I hope to get 1 month of riding in during the summer months. I am almost positive I will be seeing some of you while I'm rolling. I plan on getting most of the work done while I'm gone. Who do you recommend in VA for exhaust installations, air ride, chrome, etc? I promise to provide photos when all of the work has been completed.

Sounds like a perfect match for Greg and Terra (HPC)
Link no longer works

Hyperbike Performance Centers LLC.
301-473-9191

It's approaching that time... Do any of you want to get together for a group ride say July 18th? It's a sunday, and 1 day after I get back from Iraq again....:)

Got that weekend off, I live near Harrisonburg. I'll have to check with the wife to make sure "I" have nothing planned.....:thumbsup:

It's approaching that time... Do any of you want to get together for a group ride say July 18th? It's a sunday, and 1 day after I get back from Iraq again....:)

I wish I could make that one, but I'll be in Kansas...

Welcome back from Iraq!!!! You get to stay here a bit longer this time?

How long will you be in Kansas for? I am sure I will try and do a lot more riding before I head back on August 3rd...

Wish I was free that weekend. I have a family reunion on the 18th. I am going to bike night on the 21st at the Quaker Steak in Newport News if any body wants to join. I'll have to get which rd it's on from my brother. Let me know if anybody wants to go and we can all meet up and roll in together.

Sounds like Michelle can make it to Bike Night... :)

Have you been to this one before in Newport News? What is the atmosphere like, etc?

Have you been to this one before in Newport News? What is the atmosphere like, etc?

When's bike night? Depends on the schedule with my kids; I share custody with my ex, so I I'm booked every other week :)

I haven't been to any bike nights, ever :laugh:

I haven't been to this one yet, but my brother has. He said it was a pretty friendly place. No one had a problem tlking with him about anything.

Michelle, it'll be on Wed the 21st. Let me know if you can make it. If not, we can figure something else out to meet up. I'll be in town from the 10th to the 1st.

I haven't been to this one yet, but my brother has. He said it was a pretty friendly place. No one had a problem tlking with him about anything.

Michelle, it'll be on Wed the 21st. Let me know if you can make it. If not, we can figure something else out to meet up. I'll be in town from the 10th to the 1st.

I will be home on the 21st...working a 10 hour day, but I could be in NN around 6ish. What time does this start and where? I'm guessing it's in this thread :laugh: Help a blond out :poke: :lol:

I will be home on the 21st...working a 10 hour day, but I could be in NN around 6ish. What time does this start and where? I'm guessing it's in this thread :laugh: Help a blond out :poke: :lol:

It's just up the street from Harbor Freight, on Jefferson, baby. LOL

Keep driving past Carmax...Quaker Steak is on the same side of the road.

Last edited:
Back