Looking to Ride in VA

platinumnj

Registered
Hi All,

I just purchased my 2009 Busa today and am looking for some people that would like to meet up and ride this week. I maybe taking her out tomorrow granted I pass my written exam successfully. I am in Fredericksburg, VA. Does anyone want to take a ride tomorrow?

Sorry I am south in Richmond, welcome none the less... good luck and be careful on cold tires. :beerchug:

:welcome: dude we ride rt 218 all the time but not this time of year..holla when it gets back in the 60`s..at least the high 50`s ..:laugh:

I'm in Haymarket, Virginia about 45 minutes north of Fredricksburg. While I can't ride today I'd be glad to hook for miles in the future. I split my time riding between "lone wolf", some folks associated with a Warrenton riders group, miscellaneous friends and family, and my wife. I don't really like riding in larger groups particularly if I don't know the players.

:welcome:

Hi All,

I just purchased my 2009 Busa today and am looking for some people that would like to meet up and ride this week. I maybe taking her out tomorrow granted I pass my written exam successfully. I am in Fredericksburg, VA. Does anyone want to take a ride tomorrow?

:hello: there :welcome: to the best Hayabusa site on the web! There are quite a bit of VA members here. Once the weather improves you shouldn't have a problem hooking up w/ someone.

Enjoy your new scoot. I'm sure you're very excited! Lets see those pis!

A bit late in the year to be riding isn't it? I am in NC right now and not too far from Emporia VA. It is cold a hell here now!

Back