Long Time Rider First-time Owner: Meet Erza

SMLY2

Registered
Meet Erza, my gift to myself for completing 12 years of education, and provisional licensure and to celebrate becoming a fully licensed LPC!

erzabridge23.jpg

goldenerza.jpg

If that's anything like a therapist, you will be a welcomed addition as many of us here are in need of that...:lol:
Yes, I am a professional therapist who first walks the talk. My motorcycle is my self-care; "wind therapy" my Erza replaced my Lucy, the bike I got myself 2 1/2 years ago for graduating with my M.Ed. and getting a provisional license. SEE ATTACHED PIC

spring2023.jpg

fairytail.jpg

Yes, I am a professional therapist who first walks the talk. My motorcycle is my self-care; "wind therapy" my Erza replaced my Lucy, the bike I got myself 2 1/2 years ago for graduating with my M.Ed. and getting a provisional license. SEE ATTACHED PIC

View attachment 1666797

View attachment 1666798
Very cool.....

This is a good place to come to unwind and forget yourself for a while....we don't judge but do engage in some heated and exciting conversations that generally end well....

What you do is very important to the society of today, I myself benefited from the skills of a physiatrist and my Hayabusa is my therapy bike...the only drawback is our riding season here is very short.

Very cool.....

This is a good place to come to unwind and forget yourself for a while....we don't judge but do engage in some heated and exciting conversations that generally end well....

What you do is very important to the society of today, I myself benefited from the skills of a physiatrist and my Hayabusa is my therapy bike...the only drawback is our riding season here is very short.
I have found that when I have questions (and I do, I get paid for my questions :) The enthusiastic owners, on forums, like this, are better experts than anyone / anywhere else. Thank you for the welcome.

We certainly do have a lot of experienced and intelligent people on here that are always willing to help....
and, before I open up my questions, I first search the forum to see if anyone else has asked the same. Right now I am researching the best shift points, what the exact numbers translate into in the 1-10 scale on the TC, and the stylized seat benefits (would like an extra half-inch height, like the ergo seat from kawi)

and, before I open up my questions, I first search the forum to see if anyone else has asked the same. Right now I am researching the best shift points, what the exact numbers translate into in the 1-10 scale on the TC, and the stylized seat benefits (would like an extra half-inch height, like the ergo seat from kawi)
There are lots and lots of threads on here to research for sure....

That will keep you busy for a while...

Congrats on becoming an LPC! Sweet bike too.

Search the Gen 3 forum and download the service manual to your computer (it’s too Big to be off any use on a phone). When people ask questions it’s the first place I look.

Back