Leukemia

(BA BUSA @ Jun. 09 2007,22:27) Oh dude  
wow.gif
that is terrible news, hang in there...you know we are here for ya.
wink.gif
+ 10000.....

Rubb.

Prayers sent for your wife and the whole family. Your love for her seems very strong. With this you shall overcome. Best of luck with the treatments and I'm looking forward to seeing the post" She's OK-C-100% gone." Doug

Stay strong Josh. Sounds like you guys have the right attitude and drive to beat this thing. Keep in touch and let us know if you need anything.

Hang in there, Josh.

Did your physician mention what type (AML or ALL)?

Prayers already sent.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and Dana, Josh. Never fun to see the one you love not at their best, but she will recover. Not tomorrow, but in time she will be okay. Let us know how she is doing and if we can help.

i can't imagine what you and you're wife are going through, so my prayers are with you both.

Josh, sorry to hear of this bad news. Prayers for Dana's full recovery.

Josh, If you need anything bro... contact me! You got my number! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife!

Josh, my heart goes out to you. I know what it's like to have your beloved in fear of her life. Please tell your dear one that we're all pullin' for her to be well and rejoin you in your lives together.

Our thoughts are with you both.

--Wag--

Thoughts are prayers are with your wife, you & your entire family ... stay positive, I'm sure all will work out.
smile.gif

You know Josh, there isn't anything that I can say that hasn't already been said by the others... Right now I'm sure that you have all the physical things that you need. Remember this my friend.... There are hundreds of folks on this site holding your family up in prayer and every single one of them is anxiously awaiting to talk to you if you need it. What you need to remember is that as you have a need you MUST allow the members a chance to help you with it... I'm 3 hours from you, if you need anything just let us know..... If you need anything let us know....

Doug

I can tell you from personal experience that treatment has come a long way. The survival rate is sky high. I suggest you find which "strain" it is, AML or ALL, as Tom suggested, and do some fact finding and research on reputable sites. This will be valuable information on what you guys will be facing. It will REALLY help for you to know what is wrong and what the courses of treatment will be. It sounds like you & your wife are rock solid and you mentioned your family, that's half the battle.

First off,

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. It means alot to me and the family. The hard part starts tomorrow.

If I remember correctly, she has AML. I think. Such big words have been tossed around in the last few days and Im still tryin to keep up.

I know that we will be fine in the long run but its hard to see that far down the tunnel. But Im workin on it, and workin on it hard. Trust me.

Thanks again,

Josh

Josh,
May the Lord bless and keep you,
May the Lord make his face to shine down on you both
and give you peace.
I am praying and expect a great report in the near future.
Brian

Back