Leukemia

Josh, you and Dana are in my thoughts...Mike's Dad has had leukemia for 6 years now and it's been a tough road for certain, but he's done very well with the treatments...

I hope Dana has the same fortune and that you two have plenty of family to support you both through the months ahead. If you need anything, we're here as well...keep us posted and please give Dana my best
smile.gif

I, like the others, can't say anything that will help except that we are all here for you and your family.....

I am only minutes away if you need anything, even if it is as simple as a ride through the country on the bikes for minute or an afternoon.  

Just let me know.

Brother J, I was gone the last couple days and I just called the shop to see if my stuff went out yet and Stephanie said Dana was in the Hospital ... I was like WHAT?! So then I jump on here and read this. Anyway thoughts & prayers and all the best goes to Dana and you. Give her our Busa family love and keep us posted.

- Kent

Sending my wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

I hope everything works out O.K.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I can't imagine what you are going through. I watch my grandmother sucum to leukimia, but with her age and health, they wouldn't consider giving her most of the treatments. Keep the faith brother.

Just an update. Dana had her first shot with Chemo yesterday and it went great. Doc came in to see her last night and said that her blood is lookin much better today and that her first treatment went off with out a hitch which is a great thing. She is in good spirts and fighting like a champ.

Looks like all your payers have helped at least a little.

I will keep you all updated of how things go for the rest of the week. We have three more threatments this week so we should find out something pretty quick.

THanks again everyone.

Josh

Thanks for the update Josh...you both stay strong...let us know if you need anything.
smile.gif

You and your wife will be in my thoughts and prayers. Very glad the first treatment went well. Keep strong and positive.
E

Keep your head up bro. Stay strong and prayerful. God has a plan for us all. Even though it doesn't always make sense to us, He know how much we can handle. I will keep you all in my prayers.

Josh, my brother as already said were here for you and the Mrs. IF you need ANYTHING just hollar... Will be praying for you and the Mrs.
Sorry, my computer was down most of this last week so I'm just hearing this news for the first time. Again my brother prayers said for your family.

Thoughts and prayers going out to you and your wife. God will help!! Just try to keep the faith strong!

Back