Let's see some of those turbo busa

Hi guys ...... nice turbo busa ....... Here is a video of my girl.

- fields performance 7. sec turbo busa sac t@t 11-14-09[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
2000, mostly RCC Stage 2 kit, full pipe and dump pipes (full pipe in pic obviously), Triple K K27 Turbo, 461 hp / 280 ft*lbs

yellow1.jpg

yellow2.jpg

Hi guys ...... nice turbo busa ....... Here is a video of my girl.

- fields performance 7. sec turbo busa sac t@t 11-14-09[/url]

Hey Mike,
Don't know if you saw this post I did of you the day after passtime. I met you in the staging lanes before you ran. Check out the linky below. They are good pics of a turbo Busa so I figure I could add them to this post.

Fields passtime run

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mike,
Don't know if you saw this post I did of you the day after passtime. I met you in the staging lanes before you ran. Check out the linky below. They are good pics of a turbo Busa so I figure I could add them to this post.

Fields passtime run

No i did not see the post i just signed on.
it was nice talking to at the pass time show.
thank you for the pictures your the man.

Last edited:

Haha you better put your other rotor back on if you plan on doing any interstate pulls with that ultra plenum your getting. I've got stainless lines and upgraded pads and they don't feel like the best in the world when out on that interstate trying to slow down after some 5th gear and 6th gear pulls

haha I'm not ready to push it to 20lb on 93octane yet. Its making 349HP at 14lb so I bet it would break 400HP on 20lb??

I'm making 324 RWHP at 10#, but have been running 20# on pump for the last 5,000+ miles with no timing pulled . . . go for it!!!:bounce:

I'm making 324 RWHP at 10#, but have been running 20# on pump for the last 5,000+ miles with no timing pulled . . . go for it!!!:bounce:

DAMN that is alot of HP at 10lb. Is your head and cam work stock? I don't think if my 240 was even pulled off I would make those #'s. Soon as I get enough $$ to justify rebuilding it if it blew I will try the 20lb on 93octane. I didn't realize that my turbo being larger than most produces less intake temps therefore letting you even run more boost on pump. Does that sound correct or the way I interpreted it?

Back