Let's see some of those turbo busa

LeDauz

Registered
just post your pic and ur basic set up(ex: hahn stage one, rcc stage 2, volicety stage 3, rcc super ultra)

...no way i can list everything(if i could even remember),but the basics are;RCC Stage 1,motor completely rebuilt 1,000 miles ago(bearings,rods,pistons,valves,ported head,etc.),McINTOSH swingarm,Carolina Cycle trans.,6" extended tail,New Image seats,RC Imposter wheels,Cycle-Tek co2 shifter,Michelin Power 1 tires,Braking rotors,Double Bubble screen,Vortex levers,frame,etc. powdercoated black,co2 wideband,Vortex gas cap,lowered,etc.,etc.,etc.(i'm burnt now).
Bought it new in '03 and still enjoy the hell out of it every time i climb on(and i'm one of those semi old duffers at 56:laugh:).

IMG_0225-2.jpg

RCC Super Ultra Kit GT4094
*617HP/307TQ
*Made 349HP on 14lb on 93 octane last time at the dyno, tuned up to 18lb on pump gas with 3 degrees timing pulled....I would say in the 390HP range on the pump gas tune.
*Cooper Performance motor, R&D full tranny
*240 wheel kit
*NLR controlled
*Innovate Monitored

Gasbreak.jpg

006.jpg

...no way i can list everything(if i could even remember),but the basics are;RCC Stage 1,motor completely rebuilt 1,000 miles ago(bearings,rods,pistons,valves,ported head,etc.),McINTOSH swingarm,Carolina Cycle trans.,6" extended tail,New Image seats,RC Imposter wheels,Cycle-Tek co2 shifter,Michelin Power 1 tires,Braking rotors,Double Bubble screen,Vortex levers,frame,etc. powdercoated black,co2 wideband,Vortex gas cap,lowered,etc.,etc.,etc.(i'm burnt now).
Bought it new in '03 and still enjoy the hell out of it every time i climb on(and i'm one of those semi old duffers at 56:laugh:).

IMG_0225-2.jpg

Who ported the head? I always hear that porting the head on a turbo only helps at higher boost levels...so is your bike making more power now because I know out in Cali you are only running what 10-12lb on pump gas. Great looking bike!! How far are you stretched? I can't keep a tail light in mine and i have the catalyst 6 over also

Last edited:
A guy in Phoenix did the head and seemed to pick up some power on the dyno(i just figured if the head were more efficient it couldn't hurt).

Also a 6" stretch and also taillight hassles...mine's come loose several times and so far.

(is that you Ace?)

A guy in Phoenix did the head and seemed to pick up some power on the dyno(i just figured if the head were more efficient it couldn't hurt).

Also a 6" stretch and also taillight hassles...mine's come loose several times and so far.

(is that you Ace?)

It is indeed. Interesting you say about the tail light coming loose. Mine always bust out after the first ride or 2...but I always forget to tighten them. Next one I get I will gorilla glue the damn screws in

It is indeed. Interesting you say about the tail light coming loose. Mine always bust out after the first ride or 2...but I always forget to tighten them. Next one I get I will gorilla glue the damn screws in

I thought i recognized that monster of yours.:bowdown:

Mine came loose several times/screws fell out,etc. and finally took a tube of black silicone and gummed everything together(heads of the screws to the brackets,at least the damned things can't back out now and have held up for the last 1,000 miles...and nobody can see it anyway:thumbsup:).

Back