Leo mishap and recovery

I see a common denominator between Leo's Nature Walk and Brendan's Scuba Dive... TUFBUSA was at both!!! Remind me not to ride with that GUY!! LOL!! J/K

Another good reason for me to leave with my azz intact; I was with Tuf, behind Aquaman and before Leo....I just knew my time was coming...:moon:

Leo: Again, I'm glad you're o.k.

Amazing event, to be sure.

At least Leo could muster a smile. I would have been crying. Great recovery job everyone:beerchug:

Well we DID offer to kick Leo in the nutz so he could shed some tears and make it more..err...realistic:laugh:but he wouldnt sit still long enough:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
That recovery was a pain in the ass. Hope to never have to go mountain climbing again.:moon:

My hats off to a fine group of people who showed their true nature and caring hearts! :thumbsup::beerchug::bowdown:

and a parting Salute from DNGrumpy!

Yep,went and got the rope to pull her out, climbed down to the bike helped with the recovery then rode Firedogs bike back to the Phillips for him while wearing Angelas pink helmet that was too small... Only to have my pic taken about 200 times, btw the I behaved on your scoot =)
Posted via Mobile Device

BTW, I appreciate all of your guys help, and posted up a special shout-out in random just to honor your efforts :thumbsup: YOU GUYS ROCK :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

What happened to cause the get off?

By all accounts, the sator cover guard he has on his bike caught the pavement in a hard left lean putting the rear tire in the grass. Leo stood it up and tried to slow down, but it was too late and nothing left to do but dive for the grass and watch the bike do a jump shot off the cliff!

Back