Leo mishap and recovery

Acehole

The crowbar!
Donating Member
Registered
Here are my pix of Leo and his bike recovery. I took a few pix and MrsGrumpy took the ones of us getting the bike up the hill.

Spring Bash 09 003.JPG

Spring Bash 09 004.JPG

Spring Bash 09 005.JPG

Spring Bash 09 006.JPG

Spring Bash 09 007.JPG

Spring Bash 09 008.JPG

Spring Bash 09 009.JPG

Spring Bash 09 010.JPG

Spring Bash 09 011.JPG

Spring Bash 09 012.JPG

I didn't know you guys literally walked that bike up the hill!! Wow...amazing guys...

And so amazing that Leo wasn't hurt :bowdown:

I didn't know you guys literally walked that bike up the hill!! Wow...amazing guys...

And so amazing that Leo wasn't hurt :bowdown:

We got it upright and up the hill with the help of the tow rope and the trucks. We did have to lift it over a rock at one point and the crew at the top grabbed the rope and pulled the bike over the edge onto flat ground. Great team effort.

Amazes me too! He bailed off just in time and made a great landing!

I see a common denominator between Leo's Nature Walk and Brendan's Scuba Dive... TUFBUSA was at both!!! Remind me not to ride with that GUY!! LOL!! J/K

Yes, but do you have the pics of Brendan (I mean Aquaman) faking like he's the fallen rider? Yes, I know it might not be in the best of taste, but was humourous at the time we did it.....

IMG_0053 (Large).jpg

great team effort! :beerchug: i'm glad that no one was seriously hurt

Yes, but do you have the pics of Brendan (I mean Aquaman) faking like he's the fallen rider? Yes, I know it might not be in the best of taste, but was humourous at the time we did it.....

Bad Karma!

Bad Karma!

Nice pics, That posed shot of Brendan was a day before he became aquaman... :banghead:

I will add my pics to the mix as well... Acehole, can you email me the hi-res vs of those shots? I'll pm you my email addy.

I see a common denominator between Leo's Nature Walk and Brendan's Scuba Dive... TUFBUSA was at both!!! Remind me not to ride with that GUY!! LOL!! J/K
i think he was around somewhere when my bike fell on its right side too!!! lol

Nice pics, That posed shot of Brendan was a day before he became aquaman... :banghead:

I will add my pics to the mix as well... Acehole, can you email me the hi-res vs of those shots? I'll pm you my email addy.

Yea, we just needed a bottle ketchup for my pic in this wreck! nice pix!:thumbsup:

Leo: Again, I'm glad you're o.k.

Amazing event, to be sure.

Back