Leather Jackets with clip??

kingbusa

Registered
Hi guys,
I was just wondering if there is any leather jacket with the alligator clip or any kind of clip at the bottom of the jacket so I can attach the jacket to my riding pants or jeans?

Some pants have a zipper to mate up with jackets that also have a purpose zipper.
Never heard of jeans so equipped. Don't know if an alligator clip would hold up to the stress and movement.
Buy a 2 piece suit.

My mesh Joe Rocket jacket for summer riding has snap loops that I attach to my belt. If your jacket has the 8" zipper in the back, you could probably have someone sew a mating zipper half onto your jeans.

So I guess I need to buy a matching leather pants not jeans to attach the jacket to.

I highly recommend this option :thumbsup: My 2 cents: a 2-pc suit is more "versatile" because you can remove the jacket while off the bike during breaks; use the jacket by itself and you can use other jackets with your pants (as long as the zippers are compatible). Plus so much easier getting in-and-out vs a 1-piece which no doubt will do much better in a bad spill.
P.S. If you have any track plans, check with them if a 2-pc is OK.

My Kevlar lined jeans came with the zipper in the back that attaches to my Icon jacket... Definitely not a track set up, but works getting around town and jeans are padded in the impact zones as well.

Back