Laughin at myself

ICEMANN

Registered
Ever do something to your bike and later cant remember just exactly what you did until someone asks you and then you feel like a dumbarse?
rock.gif

Im laughin. Ive done multiple electronic "gadgets" on my bike of the years from custom switches, to neons, strobes, camera's, lighting, alarms, yellowbox, ATRE, etc etc etc. I always told myself the next time my bike is down, which it is now from flat tires, Id take the tail section off and get rid of some stuff as well as maybe tweek my alarm a tid bit, modify the flash patterns and honking air horns yada yada yad...

ANYHOOT, (OMG DID HE SAY ANYHOOT)... I got ready to get started and remembered I told myself "the next time you take this off remember that you have to do this and this".

Helll I couldnt remember what this n this was....

Ive spent 2 hours on line using the seach button looking up all my old shytt Ive posted w/pics to remember how I routed things and installed things. Two (2) whole hours just to BEGIN working on my bike. Now Im out of time to work on it. I am however glad I take pics of everything and post it with instructions for my dumbarse to review l8tr.

JD

Last edited by a moderator:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That sucks.
laugh.gif

I like a guy who, like myself, can find humor in situations and even laugh at himself...sometimes LATER ON, but can laugh nonetheless.
smile.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Bro, I know what you mean! Here's a trick that works great for me... Leave yourself notes under the plastics. I use pieces of masking or duct tape and a sharpie... If your labelling wires it's obvious. But if your waiting to add something to the battery box area, or something like that, use a piece of tape and scribble on it exactly what your thinking.

That way, when you really need a reminder, or to pick up where you left off, you've got the notes where you need them. Also if they are long term notes, like what kind of bulb your trick tail uses or whatever write them right on the plastics on the inside.
thumbs-up.gif

Icemann,
did you run accross your note reminding you while you have your tail apart to sell me your LED lights cheap?
laugh.gif

Back