Last remark of Obama's speech in VA last night...

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
"Let's go change the World!"

'The World'? I thought this guy was running for the President of the United Stated not President of The World. These kinds of remarks lead me to believe being on the verge of being President, that this stuff is going to his head real quick. Can you say 'Messiah Complex?'

I can only pray the most Liberal Senator in existence goes to the center. *sigh*

Have you ever read the "Left Behind" books O.E.? Obama CREEPS ME OUT!!!

Have you ever read the "Left Behind" books O.E.? Obama CREEPS ME OUT!!!

I have not read them, but I am familiar with them. They look very interesting.

My main concern regarding Obama is the people he had to get in bed with to get where he is at. By teaming up with the likes of Ayers, Wright and other 'questionable at best' Chicago politicians/business partners to gain their support and by having to deal with the likes of Pelosi in Washington I can only pray that as President he would finally have the willpower to get out from under their thumbs. I'm hoping he has played them all just to obtain the Presidency and won't institute many of the things he has campaigned on.
:please:

I have hoped and prayed that he will not get into office. I am just not sure at this point. I do not think I can afford his plans because they affect my job, my hubby's job, and our taxes.

Jules - I have read all the Left Behind Books. He CREEPS me out too!

BTW - even though I voted early, I am wearing my Republican Red shirt today!

Last edited:
"Let's go change the World!"

I can only pray the most Liberal Senator in existence goes to the center. *sigh*

Let's see, he'll see this landslide as a mandate from the peeps and end up so far left he'll be next to right :whistle:

I have not read them, but I am familiar with them. They look very interesting.

My main concern regarding Obama is the people he had to get in bed with to get where he is at. By teaming up with the likes of Ayers, Wright and other 'questionable at best' Chicago politicians/business partners to gain their support and by having to deal with the likes of Pelosi in Washington I can only pray that as President he would finally have the willpower to get out from under their thumbs. I'm hoping he has played them all just to obtain the Presidency and won't institute many of the things he has campaigned on.
:please:

What presidential candidate has not had "get in bed" in some way to run, let alone win, the election? ???

The president of the US is the most powerfull person in the world, period. I usually stay out of these posts, but, You cant tell me Dubya didnt change the world. I just with everyone would wait and see what happens before they go jump off a bridge.

The president of the US is the most powerfull person in the world, period. I usually stay out of these posts, but, You cant tell me Dubya didnt change the world. I just with everyone would wait and see what happens before they go jump off a bridge.

:beerchug: I agree!

Just Proves Once and For ALL.........Most Americans are STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!

At the Same Token BUSH Screwed the Republican Party............

Did anyone see the "live feed" from Washington (2230 hrs. EST) where Sen. Reid and Nancy Pelosi were celebrating?

Reid made the comment "mandate change".

Mandate? Did I just hear that? Shepard Smith heard that little "buzz" word also.

Main Entry: 1man·date
Pronunciation: \ˈman-ˌdāt\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle French & Latin; Middle French mandat, from Latin mandatum, from neuter of mandatus, past participle of mandare to entrust, enjoin, probably irregular from manus hand + -dere to put — more at manual, do
Date: 1501
1: an authoritative command ; especially : a formal order from a superior court or official to an inferior one
2: an authorization to act given to a representative <accepted the mandate of the people>
3 a: an order or commission granted by the League of Nations to a member nation for the establishment of a responsible government over a former German colony or other conquered territory b: a mandated territory

r8

Just Proves Once and For ALL.........Most Americans are STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!

At the Same Token BUSH Screwed the Republican Party............

Well, to a point, yes. The big part was due to the last four years. 650 million spent on campaign with a Liberal Media and yes, you want something for your money.

Now, if you want stupid go to Pennsylvania where John Murtha was re-elected after calling the Citizens of Pennsylvana "bible thumping, gun toting uneducated rednecks".

Stupid is as stupid does.

r8

Well, to a point, yes. The big part was due to the last four years. 650 million spent on campaign with a Liberal Media and yes, you want something for your money.

Now, if you want stupid go to Pennsylvania where John Murtha was re-elected after calling the Citizens of Pennsylvana "bible thumping, gun toting uneducated rednecks".

Stupid is as stupid does.

r8

Have you ever lived in West PA?

Don't have to. The voters explained it to me.

r8

Thanks but I knew you had never been there, your comments explained it for me. I can't wait for your next comment based on something you know nothing about. :banghead:

The point I was making and the fact that you cannot see past your nose is that an elected official (John Murtha) makes a comment to the people of his State which is slanderous to say the least and they still elect him is beyond comprehension.

Whether I have been there is irrelevant but in fact is more of your spinning the facts.

r8

Back