Laser Interceptor Installed On Busa 56k warning!

Well a radar detector is a must if you are going touring or travel in an area where they use mixed speed measurement devices.

Speeding with a LI ain't gonna do squat for you if you are in the sights of a K, Ka, X band radar.

The LI is the real deal. I know it's hard to drop 7 bones on something you can't be sure will work. I can tell you this much...If you read my post on the LI forums called Laser pace sandwitch, you will see why I believe it works.

To sum it up....
Since getting the unit, i'm designated as the laser spotter in group rides....basically i'm the front up front risking my neck because I have the ability to detect them.

So far to date, 3 guys i've rode with got tickets, 2 was laser, 1 was pacing. This was with me being in the front of the pack.

I was doing 110, the officer hit me, I jammed his gun, I flashed my brakes to alert the group he moves on and tagged someone else who pulled back to 70 before the officer pulled him over.

Another time, I was doing about 100-105ish, the officer tagged me from the other side of the road, oncoming traffic side. He heard my bike and wanted to get a speed on me. I couldn't find him cause I was focused on my side of the roads shoulder lane. He called in a pacer unit because I jammed his gun. the pacer unit pulled up behind our group, one by one he was trying to get their attention to have them pull out of the way...behind me my friend was riding...He has his own "rip it or ticket" policy...cop pulled up behind him, he ripped it, then I ripped it (to keep my friend in check not knowing there was a cop with no lights on)...the cop pulled him over telling him he wanted me. LOL

and my favorite one...The ******** racer...

Was cruising home one night some guy in a 70's corvette type of car pulls up to my left, rolls down his pax window and starts yelling at me.."Hey!..Hey!"

I ignore him..He pulls back behind me then pulls to my right, rolls down his drivers window...."Hey!!! Hey you!"

"What?" I replied.
"Hey you got a fast bike huh....let's race man...let's see what you got?" he says.
"no thanks man i'm don't care to race" I said.
"C'mon man, let's see what you got!" he says
"No thanks.." I say
"C'mon faggot, why you ride a fast bike if you don't want to push it, let's go faggot!" he said.

I look at him...drop back to third, pull my visor down, throw him the bird and gun it.
going 50-60-70-80-90, hit about 95 then weeooweeooweeoo my laser jammer goes off...I look down, jammer light is flashing (jammers are firing), I'm still accelerating...100-105-110 look down (lights still flashing - this means officer hasn't gotten a reading yet)

right at about 115-120 I can hear him pulling up....I hit my breaks, he blows by me yelling some kind of gibberish...look down (light is steady - officer stopped targeting me)

few seconds later I see the guys brake lights come on...officer jumps on his bike and pulls him over. LOL!!!

the guy was pissed...

They have a over 80 limit here in hawaii...over 80mph = arrest and your car gets impounded.

When a busa doesn't want to play, don't tempt it...you get burned son.

Back