Las Vegas Track Day

Saxoplay

Donating Member
Registered
I had planned on doing my first track day today but was too slow registering and it was full.  Here's the link !!However, I live really close to the Las Vegas speedway and thought I'd ride over and check it out anyways.  Man, some of those guys out there are awesome!!  Most guys were on liter bikes and 600/750s of course....there was even one guy out there on a ZX-14.  Didn't see a single busa though...was kind of surprised by that!  For those of you who've done track days, is that the norm.  When you go, do you find yourself the only busa on the track?  Also, who do you do at keeping up with the other bikes?  I'm really looking forward still to my first track day as I plan to register for the session next month!  Any advice from those of you who've done track days on your busa?  Anything to look out for?

Busa's are RARE @ track days...what are you doing Memorial Day
rock.gif

Three of us will be at Pahrump on 5/27...Busa, CBR1000RR, Gixxer750
super.gif

I've had my Busa to several tracks days and yes, I was the only one there. As far as keeping up, well, that has far more to do with the rider than the bike. The Busa can handle it's own quite well if you do your part!

(EtrnlSoldier @ Mar. 31 2007,13:11) I've had my Busa to several tracks days and yes, I was the only one there.  As far as keeping up, well, that has far more to do with the rider than the bike.  The Busa can handle it's own quite well if you do your part!
Rider does play a BIG part...but the Busa is too heavy to turn lap times as fast as the other sport bikes.

Busa is the King on the straights
wink.gif

(BA BUSA @ Mar. 31 2007,13:00) Three of us will be at Pahrump on 5/27...Busa, CBR1000RR, Gixxer750  
super.gif
I currently don't have any plans for memorial day.....maybe I can come out and check you guys out.

(EtrnlSoldier @ Mar. 31 2007,13:11) I've had my Busa to several tracks days and yes, I was the only one there.  As far as keeping up, well, that has far more to do with the rider than the bike.  The Busa can handle it's own quite well if you do your part!
Are you planning on doing any of the track days here this year?

(Saxoplay @ Mar. 31 2007,13:28)
(BA BUSA @ Mar. 31 2007,13:00) Three of us will be at Pahrump on 5/27...Busa, CBR1000RR, Gixxer750  
super.gif
I currently don't have any plans for memorial day.....maybe I can come out and check you guys out.
Its selling out fast.

But even if you don't ride, drop by and check it out
beerchug.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Mar. 31 2007,13:31)
super.gif
Its selling out fast.

beerchug.gif
I think I will!

Track day is still going on so I think I'm going to run over and check it out some more! Maybe there's a busa there now!

Lamb went to a trackday, just to check it out!  Damn broken foot!  Don't do it!  Sign up, bring the bike, have fun!  If you go to check it out without riding, extreme bike envy sets in.  If you r prepared to pull your hair out and knaw your teeth to the bone then go without riding.  GOOD LUCK though!
Lamb would highly recommend riding with these three guys.  BA, Charles, Devil Dog...Top notch guys with great attitudes.  FUN!

(BA BUSA @ Mar. 31 2007,20:29)
(semi @ Mar. 31 2007,18:17) memorial day  
beerchug.gif
That's the Labor Day link to our day @ Miller Motorsports Park in Utah  
wink.gif
oops, sorry...i always get those two backward
crazy.gif

super.gif
Its selling out fast.

beerchug.gif
yeah...its selling out fast thanks to the 3 Stooges....

Which one are you?
laugh.gif

(Devil Dog @ Mar. 31 2007,19:01)
super.gif
Its selling out fast.

beerchug.gif
yeah...its selling out fast thanks to the 3 Stooges....

Which one are you?
laugh.gif
I'm Moe

Rich is Curly

And you're Larry.

tounge.gif

Back