Lanyards are in

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
You asked for em you got em... It tooks us awhile to find a company that we liked and was responsive to our request. We picked these styles based on what we have used before and what we thought the members would want.....

These Hayabusa.org lanyards are 1" wide polyester material with the lettering of "WWW.HAYABUSA.ORG" and a kanji at the beginning and end of the text. There is a clip at the end called a lobster claw that has a spring and keeps attached items locked into place but allowing for easy removal if needed. The text is all the way around the outside of the material and can be seen 4 times when worn around the neck. The lobster claw is sewn into the material and has a pivoting end so that keys do not get tangled. The lanyards come in three colors, Red, Black and Blue all with White text.

Cost = 5.00
Shipping = 1.50

Order Page

Here are some pics... We have a lot of these in stock so order away.

Cap

lanyards1_sized.jpg

We sold so many shirts at the bash and what we have left are all mixed up. I need to inventory what we have and make sure that we can respond to orders quickly. The last thing that I want is to keep things that we are out of stock on and have members order them. Thats just bad service, I turned off all shirts and hats until I can get the stock sorted back out.

cap

We sold so many shirts at the bash and what we have left are all mixed up. I need to inventory what we have and make sure that we can respond to orders quickly. The last thing that I want is to keep things that we are out of stock on and have members order them. Thats just bad service, I turned off all shirts and hats until I can get the stock sorted back out.

cap
Sounds good. Lanyard ordered. Will order shirt when things are sorted out.

We were hoping to have these in before the bash, we got home and guess what was sitting on the door step?

Back